Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You guys should come down for the street leagle drags next weekend.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Wow there are some RL's in the Northwest. I think I have only seen one driving around. I would still love to run one just for shits and giggles. But I just wanted to say hi. The names Al and I live in Redmond.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Welcom SRT03

SRT03 said:
Wow there are some RL's in the Northwest. I think I have only seen one driving around. I would still love to run one just for shits and giggles. But I just wanted to say hi. The names Al and I live in Redmond.
I'm in Vancouver, Canada. I thinks there 3-4 RL's in the NorthWest. I know of 2 up here for sure, mine and atwilson. In WA there is Sinister who has 2. Next time I plan on heading down your way, some time in the summer to see DaytonaGTS for some powder coating, I'll drop a line. I'll try a run with you.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SRT03 said:

Theres like two dozen around here but I havent seen any of them on here. By the way do you know GTSdaytona he kinda hangs with me he's got a whole bunch of srt buddies around here. ( he has a mad modded srt too)

Duh, its in back of my RL in the pic below.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yea I know Ron. Great guy who just had his first kid. I am Psycho78 on the Srtforums and I try to go to all the meets. I am just tryin to meet some new people to hang out with.

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
im in sac, ca

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sac, Ca man thats a drive away but it seams theres not that many people on the west coast with RL's. Keep in mind we have a mad hookup for powder coating here in WA he already has done my valve covers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts