Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WEll its been a long time

lets just say with the combination of College and Work I been a little hermit crab

I noticed 2 days ago a CobaltSS with redlineforums.com stickers on its driver side seemed like the owner was dressed in a UPS uniform.. Anyhow I was parked next to you on the TT Supra.. nice car ;)

Alpha are you still in town or did you finally move?

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
Alpha's still down there off of Bonnaventure (I think that's the street isn't it?). The SS you saw was black correct? It was actually his best friend, who used to drive the navy blue civic, Josh. Corey coaxed him into buying the SS and Josh thanked him by hitting him in the head with the blower. Was pretty funny. You should come around more, like maybe the track day at bradenton?

I just realized, you said you were in a TT supra?? I thought you had an insanely fast SRT? Where'd that go?

·
Registered
6,945 Posts
his profile still says he's in weston... so :shrug03:

[jack]
how funny we get a new mod cuz nobody's around then an ADMIN appears outta the blue! :)

i've pm'd eKool about a few things w/ the site but none of them have been addressed :([/jack]

·
Registered
213 Posts
Yes that was Josh and Yes he works for UPS .

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Blue04RedLine said:
Alpha's still down there off of Bonnaventure (I think that's the street isn't it?). The SS you saw was black correct? It was actually his best friend, who used to drive the navy blue civic, Josh. Corey coaxed him into buying the SS and Josh thanked him by hitting him in the head with the blower. Was pretty funny. You should come around more, like maybe the track day at bradenton?

I just realized, you said you were in a TT supra?? I thought you had an insanely fast SRT? Where'd that go?
yeah the one I saw was black.

as far as my srt
its @ dealership getting it put back to stock by a friend of mine.

Sold all the parts... At the end the SRT had and AEM EMS and I had a fully built motor ready to go in it .. but realized that this car would be more problems as a Daily Driver and re-thought the whole scenario

and getting myself a car that is more around my age group and has a warranty, since I am prepping up for the hardship of medical/pharmacy school in the next few months . I was looking at the Sky redline.. but so far the stealerships down here even with a am employee control number wanted 34k for it!

fff that

·
=[ÜBER MODERATOR]=
9,519 Posts
FastAttack said:

as far as my srt

Sold all the parts... At the end the SRT had and AEM EMS and I had a fully built motor ready to go in it .. but realized that this car would be more problems as a Daily Driver and re-thought the whole scenario

and getting myself a car that is more around my age group and has a warranty, since I am prepping up for the hardship of medical/pharmacy school in the next few months . I was looking at the Sky redline.. but so far the stealerships down here even with a am employee control number wanted 34k for it!

fff that
WOW what a rip! I love that car, here in MI they go for 27ish

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bc3tech said:
his profile still says he's in weston... so :shrug03:

[jack]
how funny we get a new mod cuz nobody's around then an ADMIN appears outta the blue! :)

i've pm'd eKool about a few things w/ the site but none of them have been addressed :([/jack]
I have my admin tags on as ekool pretty much left all my permissions on all the forums I worked on ;) before my disappearance to school.

JayC is the man to talk to as he is very active on all forums..

honestly I haven't even been active in SRTforums until today

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
FastAttack said:

as far as my srt

fff that
That's cool man. What other cars are in your "age group" that you're looking at?

·
Registered
6,945 Posts
sky RL = so fuckin sexy... goddamn i want one.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Blue04RedLine said:
That's cool man. What other cars are in your "age group" that you're looking at?
25+ young executive type car..

love the econoboxes but if I become a doc I don't want to be driving around in a neon ;)

·
Moderator Kitteh!
11,564 Posts
Hey buddy give me a call!!! I've been looking around for ever and never see you around anymore.

The black SS with the redline forums decal is josh. We doing alot of car shows now and think you'd have fun hanging out with us and whatnot. BTW I'm gonna tryout for PINKS on Feb 18 at Moroso if you wanna come with me. Give me a call though.

·
Registered
8,405 Posts
AlphaJaguar5 said:
Hey buddy give me a call!!! I've been looking around for ever and never see you around anymore.

The black SS with the redline forums decal is josh. We doing alot of car shows now and think you'd have fun hanging out with us and whatnot. BTW I'm gonna tryout for PINKS on Feb 18 at Moroso if you wanna come with me. Give me a call though.

are you really gonna put your car up for keeps like that man?

·
Registered
6,945 Posts
Ahriman said:
+1, you serious dude? there's too much "street racing" going on there (sandbagging bastards) and not enough "give 'er all she's got"... i've only seen MAYBE 3 episodes where guys didn't **** around w/ each other. pisses me off when they win like that.

that said, if/when my car's finished and i have another DD, it's not to say that i wouldn't put a n2o bottle in the back and some colorful fittings on the engine to negotiate w/ the bottle ;)

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Ahriman said:
No, its Pinks All-Out. Heads up racing to work your way to the top. They pick the cars that have the closest quarter mile times and use them for the competition. Only money is on the line if you agree to it.

What's up FastAttack, I heard you were checking out my ride. lol. Well, since we've established it was me, I won't go on. Anything going on in April as far as another meeting dedicated to Steven or have you heard nothing of anything yet?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
LSJ PUP said:
No, its Pinks All-Out. Heads up racing to work your way to the top. They pick the cars that have the closest quarter mile times and use them for the competition. Only money is on the line if you agree to it.

What's up FastAttack, I heard you were checking out my ride. lol. Well, since we've established it was me, I won't go on. Anything going on in April as far as another meeting dedicated to Steven or have you heard nothing of anything yet?
Honestly,

never seen an SS up closed until that time ;)

nice ride hehe

1 - 20 of 22 Posts