1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
43 Posts
If anyone does buy these make sure you glue the rubber grommet for the IAT probe in place. A few guys didn't do this with their SRT and it ended up in their Turbos.

good price!

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
I don't see the Redline listed there anywhere. That's AEM too, I didn't see the Typhoon under K&N...

edit: Duh... or it's right in front of me...

·
Registered
683 Posts
That makes me wonder, it says they are from AEM, part numbers AEM 21632C ($208.00) which looks like a CAI and AEM 21632P ($217.36) which looks like a short ram. I didn't even know AEM was producing a CAI, or that their short ram was even out? The picture is of a regular QC CAI, and Short ram. BUT if this is legit . . .

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
I'm not sure that's the right part. It's got the same part numbers as all the other ones listed. Plus, the AEM website says the part number is 633, those are all 632s.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
But they just put this on their site, I was thinking it could be more of a no name brand like what you would buy at the supermarket. You all know of the store brands that say, "compare to..." and it is the exact same thing...

·
Registered
252 Posts
I called, its they only have AEM for the 2004 Saturn ion Redline...

i didnt ask about 2005... but i would guess its the same.

Xau :mad:

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Xau said:
I called, its they only have AEM for the 2004 Saturn ion Redline...

i didnt ask about 2005... but i would guess its the same.

Xau :mad:
The problem is the fact that the part number is the same one listed as the regular 2.2 Ecotec, there's no way they can be the same part number, AEM dosen't even have a short ram for the Redline, according to their website anyway, and it looks completely different than the K&N one. That can't be for the Redline, I just can't see it.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
that's for the regular ion... plus it's K&N

1 - 10 of 10 Posts