Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Over The Top Performance is the company. I paid for an overnight delivery and it didn't arrive until 5 days later. They would not refund me nor get the money back from UPS. That was not my fault and I just got billed back on my credit card when I denied the charge 3 months ago. Not good business, customer service, and Still 3 months later is trying to charge me for an overnight paypal that was not recieved overnight. I will no longer do business with them and have reported them to the BBB. Buyers Beware. I would definetely look elsewhere if you are looking for a part because their website does not even tell you if an item is in stock or not. I had to make 3 different appointments with my installer because of this fiasco. Oh and that Overnight charge they are still billing me for and I have to wait to take out another claim against them because of their bad business. I am sorry but if I pay for overnight shipping on top of regular shipping and get it in 5 days because of UPS'S mistake, that is not my fault and a Good business would see that and take it up with the Shipping service and not the customer, right Josh? Oh and did I mention their main Phone line is to a cell phone that has a full mailbox? Either way everyone, I just don't want this to happen to you.

Josh

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Josh says he's never had a complaint about Cometic head gaskets and I filed a complaint with him. I asked for NOTHING in return, just giving him a heads up.

Now they are going around telling people that my head tq specs were wrong. Sorry bud, but I tq'ed them in sequence, 22-50-75. It still leaked, it didn't seal properly. It's not the same design as OEM and it doesn't seal as good as OEM.

Thanks for slandering me bud. I was just giving you a heads up, cause there is MANY different automotive platforms that don't like Cometic gaskets. Just because there aren't any cobalts posting up their problems, doesn't mean that ecotecs aren't having issues with them.

·
Registered
6,569 Posts
Josh says he's never had a complaint about Cometic head gaskets and I filed a complaint with him. I asked for NOTHING in return, just giving him a heads up.

Now they are going around telling people that my head tq specs were wrong. Sorry bud, but I tq'ed them in sequence, 22-50-75. It still leaked, it didn't seal properly. It's not the same design as OEM and it doesn't seal as good as OEM.

Thanks for slandering me bud. I was just giving you a heads up, cause there is MANY different automotive platforms that don't like Cometic gaskets. Just because there aren't any cobalts posting up their problems, doesn't mean that ecotecs aren't having issues with them.
you sure there the ones going around telling people thaT?

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
you sure there the ones going around telling people thaT?
x 2 Darkmanx is right,. Ralli you are out of line and wrong on this one. The person who revealed that you did not torque down your head right, was YOU in a phone call to a person you call regularly for advice. Then your story changed. No one wishes ill on you,but the whole Ralli rebuild saga is an unfortunate story, especially for you, as self inflicted wounds dont count in life. Just dont blame Josh and Sean for your problems. And as you are wondering about people piling on and flaming you, howzabout you dont do the same darn thing.

"How is it that you can be completely open about everything, show everything you do, pics, vids, tell of your setbacks, problems, and yet when it's all said and done, you still get flamed?"

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
u guys are in for it when Ebristol gets in here....

done...

·
Registered
1,018 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
This was discussed on .net.. They thread may have been locked because the OP is not telling even half of the story. Apparantly a guy on .net WORKS for UPS and they had a PM conversation and he then posted it up for everyone to read.

He had them 2 Day Air the package. It arrived in 2 days in which he was not at the house or it was taken to the wrong house by UPS. He then told them that he would pick it up in HOUSE which he only did until 3 days later. The package arrived when it was supposed to..

Seriously.. I do not know why you're making these threads when obviously you are fucking wrong. Please Stop.

Its not cool to be slandering people especially on a forum where they cannot even defend themselves which they can't over here on RLF, because of well.. we won't get into that.

Uncalled for.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
This was discussed on .net.. They thread may have been locked because the OP is not telling even half of the story. Apparantly a guy on .net WORKS for UPS and they had a PM conversation and he then posted it up for everyone to read.

He had them 2 Day Air the package. It arrived in 2 days in which he was not at the house or it was taken to the wrong house by UPS. He then told them that he would pick it up in HOUSE which he only did until 3 days later. The package arrived when it was supposed to..

Seriously.. I do not know why you're making these threads when obviously you are fucking wrong. Please Stop.

Its not cool to be slandering people especially on a forum where they cannot even defend themselves which they can't over here on RLF, because of well.. we won't get into that.

Uncalled for.
if this is the case...wow..and for **** sakes, who cares, you got your part in 5 days..thats a hell of a lot better than any shipping times for us canadians...

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
if this is the case...wow..and for **** sakes, who cares, you got your part in 5 days..thats a hell of a lot better than any shipping times for us canadians...
Seriously, our stuff can stay in customs for 5 days lol

·
Likes "Cheese" and "Head"
16,889 Posts
I am sorry but if I pay for overnight shipping on top of regular shipping and get it in 5 days because of UPS'S mistake, that is not my fault and a Good business would see that and take it up with the Shipping service and not the customer, right Josh? Oh and did I mention their main Phone line is to a cell phone that has a full mailbox? Either way everyone, I just don't want this to happen to you.

Josh
:mecry:

It is funny how everyone on the cobalt forum kisses there ass just like ebristol
How are you not banned from this forum yet?

Uncalled for.
Thanks for clearing this up. WOW 0TTP is such a horrible company for not fixing a problem they did not cause.

Ralli what is your problem? You also blew out a stock head gasket. You admitted your head was warped like I predicted when you first had your problem.

Don't expect 0TTP or any company to pay for your mistakes.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
lol im still trying to figure out what the OP's problem really was??? If my package is a few days late im happy that it at least came. and yes in Canada 5days is a bloody miracle!!

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
that small possibility of tainting ****erformance's great reputation..done with and over...

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Ralli what is your problem? You also blew out a stock head gasket. You admitted your head was warped like I predicted when you first had your problem.

Don't expect 0TTP or any company to pay for your mistakes.
I DID NOT BLOW OUT MY STOCK HEAD GASKET. I also found out my head is NOT WARPED because I took it to the machinest already and he said nothing was wrong with it.

I don't expect 0TTP to pay for my mistake. I don't even know if I made the mistake. But I'm not going to blame 0ttp either. I was just trying to give 0ttp a heads up and for some reason I'm getting flamed left and right. People sayign that I didn't tq my head down correctly.

I called for advice. and then I went and retorqued my head. IT WAS FUCKING TQ'ED CORRECTLY!

We really don't know what caused the sleeve to let go. Could have been a hairline crack that couldn't hold the compression. That's what I'm leaning toward now.

0ttp is pretty ignorant. and you all thinking they can do no wrong is just rediculous. Every company messes up at some point, it's how they correct the issue that keeps them going.

I don't recall ONE fucking person on this site touching a bolt on my car, and I do remember posting every detail. So until you have some sort of proof that my car was tq'ed incorrectly, as in video proof showing a tq wrench that it wasn't tq'ed correctly, then you need to shut the **** up.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts