Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well the mounts showed up today and went in tonight.. holy crap were they good looking... powder coating was great and the welding looked good..

the mounts installed easily and the only thing i worrie about is the gapping between the interal diameter of the holes and the bolts.. the holes seem to big for the bolts and i don't like the gapping but i'll see how they work out before i go and look for a set of sleeves to fill in the space

either way the mounts work awsome.. the car feels so much stronger and i get a huge smile every time i turn on the car and it just sounds so pissed off and feels like it too.. the cars got the snow tires on so i can't really test the wheel hop to well but the shifting is 100% better.. now with the b&M and the mounts the shifting feels awsome and smoother and the power doesn't drop off like it feels with the stock mounts

so to end this review.. i highly reccommend the mounts for anyone who wants to get the most out of the car.. plus you can't beat the price

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
+1

One thing that concerned me was all the the rattling after I installed them. I have about 1000 miles on them and most of the rattles have calmed down for the most part.

·
Registered
163 Posts
just got mine installed and im lovin it. Anyone who complains about the vibrations being too much truly doesnt love cars as much as I do. Awesome product, flawless powdercoating, and NO WHEEL HOP!!! but with that loss of wheel hop comes me frying my tires cuz its just so much fun now

·
Registered
10 Posts
they feel like solid mounts. loud and enjoyable. i feel like i have real control of the car now. every action is transferred to the driver.

·
Registered
718 Posts
i love mine as well, only took maybe an hr to install, and i'd say about a week to fully break them in, i have hardly in vibration. excpt maybe when i get up to about 120 130ish. but all in all great product. alot my responsive.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts