Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
6,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok everyone...I know CFLRA and SFLSJA have plans for next weekend (18-20th), but I REALLY think we should do our best to get something on Neutral ground so that Mike (from BWoody) can meet and greet. He'll be bringing some of their stuff, and I'll be sporting the Cobra HE custom brackets, their SuperCooler, and Oil catch can (maybe the solid mounts too) - geez, is that EVERYTHING??? You'd think I have stock in them or something...

Anyway, he DEFININTELY wants to hit up a track (Friday or Saturday night) and some sort of get together at some point where we can chill, drink, grub, and talk cars.

Can we make it happen? Not too often that a vendor will fly into town, toting goodies, knowledge, and the eagerness to help us out with our cars...

I'm sure he'll chime in shortly...

·
Registered
9,924 Posts
mgm1979 said:
Ok everyone...I know CFLRA and SFLSJA have plans for next weekend (18-20th), but I REALLY think we should do our best to get something on Neutral ground so that Mike (from BWoody) can meet and greet. He'll be bringing some of their stuff, and I'll be sporting the Cobra HE custom brackets, their SuperCooler, and Oil catch can (maybe the solid mounts too) - geez, is that EVERYTHING??? You'd think I have stock in them or something...

Anyway, he DEFININTELY wants to hit up a track (Friday or Saturday night) and some sort of get together at some point where we can chill, drink, grub, and talk cars.

Can we make it happen? Not too often that a vendor will fly into town, toting goodies, knowledge, and the eagerness to help us out with our cars...

I'm sure he'll chime in shortly...
you lucky bastid. what i wouldnt give to have mike come here to one of our meets/dyno day.

·
Registered
6,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
fullthrottle said:
you lucky bastid. what i wouldnt give to have mike come here to one of our meets/dyno day.
No shit, huh? I just hope these guys appreciate this opportunity - for being so new to our community, these guys have done a lot, and look to do A LOT more!

I think they'll represent though...just gotta figure a way to merge the meets, that's all.

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
mgm1979 said:
and I'll be sporting the Cobra HE custom brackets, their SuperCooler, and Oil catch can (maybe the solid mounts too) - geez, is that EVERYTHING??? You'd think I have stock in them or something...

huh?
oil catch can??
where'd you find that??

·
Registered
6,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my_bd said:
huh?
oil catch can??
where'd you find that??
LoL - gotta be part of the IN crowd...actually, I think it's a universal part...originally made for the SRTs but installs in ours as well. I'd have to doulbe-check with Mike.

·
Registered
412 Posts
i was looking at that catch can the other day on thier site... im interested.

but yeah id be down for something im always looking for something to do most days... i dont have much going on lol

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
How would September 15th be for everyone. I am the date planner bi*ch for SFLSJA. It is a Friday night and it is also another Midnight Madness at Moroso Motorsports Park. It runs from 6pm to 1am. Maybe after that we can all meet up somewhere or I can even make reservations at a local Fridays or something of that nature. That would be the perfect place to "get loose" and have a bite to eat. It's about an hr. and a half drive from here, and I don't think it will be too bad for the Central Florida guys either.

Let me know what you guys think. We can calaborate and possibly come up with some perfect HPT tunes.

·
Registered
412 Posts
are we still going on the 26th to the track? theres so much shit planned for this month i have no idea what ive said im going to do lol

·
Registered
612 Posts
wel..well looky what we have here....can't wait to meet all you guys pm me if you would like anything hand delivered!

·
Registered
412 Posts
hmmmm im really thinking hard about that catch can.....

·
Registered
612 Posts
if you want somrthing say a catch can and it requires powder coating let me know what color and i'll get it done and bring it down.

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Just so that everyone in Florida and anyone coming to Florida soon is clear, here are some dates of interest.

Friday August 18th - Mini track meet for anyone interested. (Optional)
Saturday August 19th - Dyno Day for SFLSJA and all interested (Pending)
Saturday August 26th - Official SFLSJA Track Meet / Dinner

Hopefully: September 15th - BWoody Meet / Product Show-off @ Moroso

So, wasntme, does this sound like a good date to meet? We can also meet on the 30th of September which is a Saturday and another Midnight Madness event at Moroso Motorsports. We also have the days listed above to pencil you in if you'd like to come short notice.

Keep me posted so I can make some arrangements.

·
Registered
612 Posts
i will be in florida august 18th through the 20th, im sorry i can't make it down september 15th.

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
wasntme said:
i will be in florida august 18th through the 20th, im sorry i can't make it down september 15th.
F*ck September! Hell, I'm on vacation in August the days you'll be down. Feel like going to Moroso that Friday? Let me know what ideas you had for a meet that weekend.

·
Registered
612 Posts
LSJ PUP said:
F*ck September! Hell, I'm on vacation in August the days you'll be down. Feel like going to Moroso that Friday? Let me know what ideas you had for a meet that weekend.
check with MGM i don't know what his plans are were doing the install on his car friday afternoon after that im free for the rest of the weekend and im up for anything.

·
Registered
13,594 Posts
wasntme said:
check with MGM i don't know what his plans are were doing the install on his car friday afternoon after that im free for the rest of the weekend and im up for anything.
Anything eh? Maybe after the dyno day we can meet in moroso? Gotta get with my event coordinator <if u dont have one you should get one, it rocks dude!>

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
He is the wedding planner. Just like J-lo.

·
Registered
612 Posts
lol...big booty and all?

·
Registered
13,594 Posts
wasntme said:
lol...big booty and all?
Dani can answer that one for you. But I doubt that he'll give you what you want for parts man. J/K LMAO!

·
Registered
612 Posts
lol.....id rather see dani's or some other females booty.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts