Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Can Anyone Host A Vid Of Barry's R.L. ?

Just finished my mod on my intake. #2 Son shot video on Quick time. I was impressed w/my exhaust and Supercharger whine. If any one can help, I would appreciate it.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
did you remove the airbox?

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Cant wait for the vid. You should have romped on it when you left today.

Email it to me. [email protected]

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Vita said:
did you remove the airbox?
Nope. I modified the factory elbow from the throttlebody. Routed a whole so that the sensor would fit, attached a open-ended filter and placed it just inside but not completley in the air box. Air is introduced into the box, thus pushing away the warm air around the filter and giving plenty of breathing space for the new filter. Now I dont have to worry about protection w/ an exposed air filter. It's a kick in the pant's.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
is that a no? I can host up to 18megs

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
SilverBulletRL said:
For the record... not trying to promote business or anything... just here to help.

If anyone needs webspace to host pics / videos, I have plenty of space available. Depending on what you need... most likely will be free of charge but donations are always accepted!!!

Server Specs
P4 Xeon 2.8GHz HT
1024MB DDR
100Mbit to NAC backbone in Parsippany, NJ
Red Hat 9 / Kernel 2.6.7
Apache
this should work as well

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
goofyguy said:
is that a no? I can host up to 18megs
No that's not a no. I tried to send them to you but outlook express said they were too big....about 5-7 MB each. I also tried to send them one at a time and that hasn't worked....or has it? did you get any of them?

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
i got 63 un-usabel parts of to what I can see is air. Try to send them through like a yahoo account or something that will allow zip files. You can zip it to 9.9 megs thats the max yahoo will allow.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts