Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to extend out to the redline forums that there is a club in so cal called socal ecotecs if ur intrested. we are currently up to clost to 30 members with cobalts, g5's, redlines, and kappas and would love to have some of ya'll come out. just send me a pm and ill answer all questions..

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
sup raven.. there still maybe a SCRLA alive.. i was a member.. but no more RL for me.. there's another forum for us lsj guy's forget the name

·
Registered
10,771 Posts
Raven said:
Just wanted to extend out to the redline forums that there is a club in so cal called socal ecotecs if ur intrested. we are currently up to clost to 30 members with cobalts, g5's, redlines, and kappas and would love to have some of ya'll come out. just send me a pm and ill answer all questions..
^yea, and you guys stopped inviting me out...bastids...:D

ill sticky this for you guys. Ive been telling everyone about it.

guess the Red evo is like the black sheep amongst all the LSJ's...:D

dub said:
sup raven.. there still maybe a SCRLA alive.. i was a member.. but no more RL for me.. there's another forum for us lsj guy's forget the name
its called... www.uslsja.com and theyre already on there, and its a friggin dead site (for the socal area)

·
Registered
10,771 Posts
^yea, we came out to both BBQ's you guys had this summer @ herritage park. It was me in teh Evo, and my buddy in the Black Redline.

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
socalsilverRL said:
^yea, we came out to both BBQ's you guys had this summer @ herritage park. It was me in teh Evo, and my buddy in the Black Redline.
how is greg's car? still SLOW????
and yes i was talking about usljsa.com

·
Registered
10,771 Posts
dub said:
how is greg's car? still SLOW????
and yes i was talking about usljsa.com
heh... well yes, it is... but i was talking about blurryredline :D :lol:

raven said:
were getting pretty big now..would like to get alot more members..and maybe one day fullthrottle will get his damn car running haha
yea, thats good. Which car is yours? i might have met you...
...fullthrottle's car will be running soon enough. I have been working hard with him, trying to get her up and running. He will be coming up to my house in a few days here to get tuned.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i doubt we've meet i've only had my balt 5 months..its going thru a rebuild right now shooting for 375 hp until i get the tvs..i know mikes cars gonna be running soon i just like giving him shit haha..hes supposed to get it back tomorrow

·
Registered
10,771 Posts
^lol... good luck with your build. As a former president of the SoCal RedLine Assoc. i welcome you to take over where we left off... :D

and P.S. DONT FORGET TO INVITE ME!

·
Registered
10,771 Posts
^thanks for the invite :D.
sadly, i have work this weekend :(.
Once we get mike's car up and running, youll see me around more often...and if you guys ever need coilovers, and corner weighting, or anything performance/road racing related...call us up at the shop.
www.muellerized.com

·
Registered
309 Posts
Are you gonna be at this next meet Raven with all the stuff going on with the fam? Ill probably have to hold out on one more meet since Im still carless but the first week in Feb should change all that.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Bump for SoCal

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey..i just recently bought a red redline...was wondering if ur still looking for more peeps to join the club... :) im still in the process of fixing it up...havent really done much yet... i'll post up pics when i get a chance/..

----antho

1 - 19 of 19 Posts