Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in socal know any shops that have experience with our cars or the supercharged ecotec? Other than the dealer...thanks guys.

ROcky

·
Registered
435 Posts
Anyone in socal know any shops that have experience with our cars or the supercharged ecotec? Other than the dealer...thanks guys.

ROcky
What's your zip?

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
I hear these group of guys in the rialto area are pretty decent with them.
There was this blue one that made over 300 with the m62, than said **** it all and went turbo. Pretty good group of guys.....just saying

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hear these group of guys in the rialto area are pretty decent with them.
There was this blue one that made over 300 with the m62, than said **** it all and went turbo. Pretty good group of guys.....just saying

I totally agree, I had one of them tune me up...it worked great....but they are pretty busy right know :), so I am looking for someone to see why my car is slow as hell....:mecry:

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
I totally agree, I had one of them tune me up...it worked great....but they are pretty busy right know :), so I am looking for someone to see why my car is slow as hell....:mecry:
Haha, Im always pretty busy. Just lemme know if you want us to take a look at it. Im sure its something small and overlooked.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts