·
Registered
786 Posts
McGuires Carnuba!

It's real wax!

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Meguiars NXT, or whatever its called......carnauba or paste wax is way too overrated......this liquid wax is the BEST, trust me on that one.

but dont get me wrong, gold wax is excellent too!

·
Registered
416 Posts
I don't think my car will need wax for a while. I have only washed it once as it is since I bought it a few months ago. A good washing is all it needs. No road salt or anything like that to protect it from. . .

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
im guessing its either silver or blue, cuz any black redline owner would probly have to wash his car at least once every 2 weeks.......that is unless its garage kept.

haha.......in either case, lucky u.....i can barely keep mine clean!

·
Registered
416 Posts
xtremesc2 said:
im guessing its either silver or blue, cuz any black redline owner would probly have to wash his car at least once every 2 weeks.......that is unless its garage kept.

haha.......in either case, lucky u.....i can barely keep mine clean!
It does need a washing now, but it is garage kept. It needs to be washed cause we actually just got some rain here. Crazy, I know. And yes, it's blue.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I havent used it yet on this car, but I have to agree with linenoyz on this one. Zaino is awesome stuff.

I will be doing my car with Zaino as soon as the weather clears up here in Dallas.

·
Registered
487 Posts
dad uses regular turtle wax, works alright

I put a good coat on my S before she say for about 6 months during motor rebuild, twice, and man, washed her when she back on the road and still has good shine! thanks to that turtle wax platinum, I highly recommend it if you dont wanna drop the huge dime on the zaino/mothers big $$ stuff

1 - 10 of 10 Posts