Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Carbon fiber splitter pics

hey all i just wanted to show what im going to make my front end of redline look like i love how it turned out which means im gonna do it! :p
Im also posting side when i get back pic done ill show that too!
please tell me if ya like ;)

side

My front end!

Enjoy :eek: :D ;) :p :) :cool:

·
Registered
762 Posts
I like, I'm wantin to do same thing

·
I
7,838 Posts
You can paint it up all day long. But until people start making this shit, we are out of luck.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
true :D

but it is someones car ude think they would say hey cool man. cobaltss.net loves my photoshops :p Thats all that matters!

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanx bro and yea ill try the racing hart c5 rims they look awesome on redlines have it on tomarrow sometime! ;) especially if it snows like it is supposed to :eek:

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nm i just did it i painted car too sorry if u dont liek the color i have dreams about it thoe :p

I did this in about 5 mins so please dont hate lol :D

B

·
0 Posts
A little loud for me. Man, that would be way too bright in the sun. But, to each his own.

:D

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
cvenom2122 said:
nm i just did it i painted car too sorry if u dont liek the color i have dreams about it thoe :p

I did this in about 5 mins so please dont hate lol :D
5 min, it kinda shows. The perspective of the car is one way and the perspective of the rims are going another. take another 5 min and make it look right.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
f**k u man j/k how bout u take the pic and take 5 mins and fix it i was just throwing rim on there as request :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts