Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wondering if anyone knows where I can find one.. I remember long time ago I seen this on Modern Performance but I dont see it anymore, any info would be appreciated...Thanks..

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anybody?? I really want to find this injector cover

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Never seen such a thing, u could diy with carbon vinyl wrap

·
Registered
7,303 Posts
i know this is totally off topic but felt the need to call it...since when do redlines have air intakes like regular ions with no supercharger?
dude that question was asked so confusingly. what i think the answer is: never, a RL intake goes right, a regular ION intake goes to the left (of the bay).

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what the hell are you guys talkin about???

·
Registered
694 Posts
The only place I've seen them is the occasional private sale on the shortbus

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The blue one is not my car, its just a Saturn that I thought was nice.. I know its riced, but we all have a little rice in us.. My RL is silver, I should have videos of it on my profile.sorry for the confusion..

·
Registered
159 Posts
Modern Performance used to sell them, but I think they stopped a while ago.

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
haha thats not under my cars album, and secondly it has none of the mods listed in his sig.... anyways im just gonna stop this now haha just wanted to point it out.
look newbie. before you start makin accusations get ur facts straight. first of all his myspace album says cars.. NOT MY CAR.... and yes that blue qc is fuckin riced the **** out

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
The blue one is not my car, its just a Saturn that I thought was nice.. I know its riced, but we all have a little rice in us.. My RL is silver, I should have videos of it on my profile.sorry for the confusion..
dont apologize, the other member should apologize for being a douche

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well if any of you come across the CF injector cover later on down the road, please PM me. Thanks

1 - 18 of 18 Posts