Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have noticed a couple people on the forum have cardomain sites and i just wanted to see if we could get a list going because i know you can get a lot of good ideas from looking at what others have done with there cars.

Mine is http://members.cardomain.com/navymitch12

·
Registered
786 Posts
Great Pictures from your website Navymitch! That's my next project, I'm going to your old thread.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Mine is under my www on my profile. I havnt updated too much tho. New pics soon. :D

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
loumoll its a great addition to the car i get alot of coments on them from people i drive around they look great, i think i might change the airfuel to a oil pressure gauge but that might just be a pain to install

if u need any help on it let me know i am gonna try to get a couple pics of how the vac line was ran into the engine comp because i have gotten a couple of questions on that

·
Registered
786 Posts
Navymitch, thanks. I'll be using the boost and the oil pressure setup. I'll get back to you when I have some more questions.

·
Registered
69 Posts
BlackRedline04 said:
Same.

Havent taken new pics in a while, its been raining here everyday :(
Tell me about it, we live in Southern California! I thought I left upstate New York.

·
I
7,838 Posts
You aren't missing much in Upstate New York, except the snow. Road salt kills, thank god for heated garages..... :D

·
Registered
487 Posts
navymitch12 said:
I have noticed a couple people on the forum have cardomain sites and i just wanted to see if we could get a list going because i know you can get a lot of good ideas from looking at what others have done with there cars.

Mine is http://members.cardomain.com/navymitch12

hey what kinda apillar is that , like part # where you got it from etc, my dad wants a boost and oil pressure gauge before spring time comes

·
Registered
453 Posts
Celticshadow said:
Tell me about it, we live in Southern California! I thought I left upstate New York.

And today it hailed so hard it looked like snow :eek: I was thinking about taking a of the RL covered in white stuff but didnt wanna ruin my camera :p

I like that boost gauge set up. Lotsa goodies to get this year after I start my new better paying job :D ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts