Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Bigbrother and I will be there tomorrow. Anyone else down?

·
Registered
740 Posts
Damnit!!!! always read these things after the fact. When would be the next time everyone!!!! I'm not on here a lot, so give me some advanced notice and I'll be there.....

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damnit!!!! always read these things after the fact. When would be the next time everyone!!!! I'm not on here a lot, so give me some advanced notice and I'll be there.....
Next saturday is no good, Auto-X event out @ Stateline !!! :bananahum
Maybye the week after ?

·
Registered
740 Posts
I'll make it a point to be there on 1/31/09.....hopefully see some of you there, you too Dez even though you have an Evo......lol.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll make it a point to be there on 1/31/09.....hopefully see some of you there, you too Dez even though you have an Evo......lol.
I probably wont be able to make it. Its my girl's birthday, im pretty sure i'll be on lock down. But the 7th will be a go for sure !

·
Registered
740 Posts
So, Feb. 7 for the meet? Where is this place?
Feb 7th sounds good.

The location is near Eastern and the 215. South on Eastern from the 215 and it will be about 1/2 mile on your left at the light past Serene....there is an Einstein's Bagel and LV Motorcars.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Feb 7th sounds good.

The location is near Eastern and the 215. South on Eastern from the 215 and it will be about 1/2 mile on your left at the light past Serene....there is an Einstein's Bagel and LV Motorcars.
im gonna try and sneak away for an hour or two, so i'll be on the look out!

·
Registered
5,612 Posts
Thanks man. Guess I'm not gonna show mine. It's dirty and got keyed the other day. Waiting for the insurance to pay for me to get this fixed.

·
Registered
740 Posts
I should be able to make it out.

You better make it out.....I haven't even seen the EVO yet....lol.

I am ususally there around 8-8:30ish.....hope to see you all there. Barring any rain as it is in the forecast.

·
Registered
703 Posts
A little birdie told me that the turbo Solstice that was/is/will be in the Bullrun TV show on Speed will be at a Cars and Coffee soon... they're local to Vegas!

And it was a turbo LE5, not a GXP.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Thanks man. Guess I'm not gonna show mine. It's dirty and got keyed the other day. Waiting for the insurance to pay for me to get this fixed.
Damn bro sorry to hear it got keyed.......bastards!!!!! :mad::mad:

You better make it out.....I haven't even seen the EVO yet....lol.

I am ususally there around 8-8:30ish.....hope to see you all there. Barring any rain as it is in the forecast.
lol you're not missing much trust me ..........its more hype than any.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Per the other thread, I will be attending cars & cofee next on Feb 14th, as I'm leaving town for a couple days. Plus it's supposed to rain tomorrow anyway.

Anyone down for rescheduling the official meet to a sunnier and not bigbrother-less feb 14? Say, 8 am? I'll bring some hot chicks who will be very angry at being up that early if it helps... They will pose in very little clothing for little or no money, too... :p

That Solstice is there a lot. It's very cool, as is the owner. He also autocrosses it from time to time!

·
Registered
740 Posts
Anyone down for rescheduling the official meet to a sunnier and not bigbrother-less feb 14? Say, 8 am? I'll bring some hot chicks who will be very angry at being up that early if it helps... They will pose in very little clothing for little or no money, too... :p
I'm down for changing to the 14th if everyone is cool with that, seeing as how it is going to rain tomorrow and I have work to do as well.

·
Registered
5,612 Posts
I move in to my house on the 14th so I can't go. But since this is weekly, keep me in the loop when we all do this again. PM me if you want my cell number.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Hmmmmmmm Valentines Day, I might be on lock with the woman so I'm tentative on that date. But I will let you know as she may have to work that day too. :)

1 - 20 of 85 Posts