Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

21 - 40 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Hmmmmmmm Valentines Day, I might be on lock with the woman so I'm tentative on that date. But I will let you know as she may have to work that day too. :)

But isn't Valentine's night more important than the morning....lol

Everyone just let me know and I'll try to be there.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Prolly too late to post this - is anyone gonna show? Cat can't, Hangon isn't sure, and it might rain. :(

All for trying on the 21st and trying to get our bowtie-wearin' brethren there too..?

·
Registered
740 Posts
damn you all!!!!!! arrggghhhh I was there, lots of nice rides....I'll post some pics later.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
See my post above, lol. I wasn't sure who was gonna be there and never heard back from Ionick so I didn't go. Sorry dude, if I'd known I totally woulda shown up!

NEXT WEEK 100% EVERYBODY PLAN ON IT NO EXCUSES!

Gonna post on CSS too and get some of them in on this. 4 or 5 IRL's and a couple of CSS' wouls make for a pretty decent showing. Anyone up for meeting up hella early and gettin some breakfast and a group wash thing going befor we head over? No way in hell I'm gettin' up that early - but I could certainly stay up that late (went to bed at 6 am this morning, lol)... :D

·
Registered
740 Posts
See my post above, lol. I wasn't sure who was gonna be there and never heard back from Ionick so I didn't go. Sorry dude, if I'd known I totally woulda shown up!

NEXT WEEK 100% EVERYBODY PLAN ON IT NO EXCUSES!

Gonna post on CSS too and get some of them in on this. 4 or 5 IRL's and a couple of CSS' wouls make for a pretty decent showing. Anyone up for meeting up hella early and gettin some breakfast and a group wash thing going befor we head over? No way in hell I'm gettin' up that early - but I could certainly stay up that late (went to bed at 6 am this morning, lol)... :D
Group Wash thing?!?!???!?!?! I thought we were going to check out cars.....lol

I'm down for next week, so everyone let me know what's up. I will hopefully have my car washed, we shall see.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Group Wash thing?!?!???!?!?! I thought we were going to check out cars.....lol

I'm down for next week, so everyone let me know what's up. I will hopefully have my car washed, we shall see.
My bad yall I had to work! :( I might be able to go this weekend as long as I can get a day off to install some things on my car. :D

·
Registered
740 Posts
My bad yall I had to work! :( I might be able to go this weekend as long as I can get a day off to install some things on my car. :D
No worries....I should be there bright and early Sat Morn.

·
Registered
740 Posts
What's goin on everyone?? Just joined I'm usually on css.net Anyone headin 2 cars and coffee this saturday??
I believe there should be 3 of us there so far, me, Bigbrother, and Ionkick.

Hopefully I won't be sittin there by myself this time....

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
yup, im a definite. I'll aim to be there by 730am. But i gotta be out by 9 930 the latest....gotta work another double :(

·
Registered
740 Posts
I also understand that there will be a few cobalts as well, some guys from the "other" site that cannot be mentioned....lol.

·
Registered
5,612 Posts
Let me know when you all plan to do this again. Now that I have most of my house unpacked, I can actually clean my car and make it showable....except for the key scratch along the roof of my car.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
yeah it was nice meeting you guys, we'll have to do it again soon. Mabye the weekend after next? post up and we'll plan it.

·
Registered
740 Posts
I'm down.....just let me know guys and I'll be there if I can.

·
Registered
5,612 Posts
Got my car back from the auto body shop for the key-to-the-paint repair. Looks like new now. So at least it is worthy to attend. Lemme know the next time y'all will meet up.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I see no reason why we can't all meet at Cars & Coffee again next Saturday - anyone else down?

·
Registered
5,612 Posts
So far, so good.

·
Registered
5,612 Posts
Got into my boxes in the garage yesterday. Found all my car wash stuff. So I'll be washing it Friday and have it all nice looking for Saturday morning. Bringing my son with me.

21 - 40 of 85 Posts