·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
i'll be there, but i'll have to bounce by 8:30am. Gotta ba @ work by 9am :(

·
Registered
5,612 Posts
Really had a good time. My boy really like the Lambo's! Can't promise to be there every weekend. I'm testing for Master Sergeant on the 16th so this coming weekend is all study time. After that I might be down. We need to get a full on rally going out there in the next few weeks. Might help to forecast it way out so all can attend.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Really had a good time. My boy really like the Lambo's! Can't promise to be there every weekend. I'm testing for Master Sergeant on the 16th so this coming weekend is all study time. After that I might be down. We need to get a full on rally going out there in the next few weeks. Might help to forecast it way out so all can attend.
Right on! I think I can finally start making it back out again. Work finally slowing down a little.

·
Registered
740 Posts
When is anyone going back out to this?

Anyone also down for going to the SCCA event at LVMS this weekend? (03/28 and 03/29)

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Ionick and I are ALWAYS at SCCA solo events. I've been a member for 5 years, he's in his first full season but he's a lifer already, lol. We've both got 2nd sets of wheels with R-compounds just to play that game. :evil:

We would LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE for more of you guys to come try it out! He runs in Street Modified, I run in G-Stock, the IRL also does well in Street Tire X, it all depends on your mods. COME PLAY!! :)

·
Registered
5,612 Posts
Refresh my memory on times for this weekend at LVMS BB. I ain't gonna enter, but I would be interested to watch. Is there a spectator fee?

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Free to watch! Free to take rides with people!

Registration ends at 8:30 a.m. both days, first car out theoretically at 9 a.m. (more likely 9:30, lol). We usually ru till about 4 p.m. depending on number of drivers entered.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
You will come out. You will ride with me for a lap or two. You will get hooked. You will autocross your car forever afterwards. It is inevitable, just accept it... :p

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
If you ride once you'll be hooked for sure !! Carefull, better have your weekends free or you'll end like me selling kidneys to get off work to race !

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
No Cat, it's not. You have some REAL driving to do that day. ;)

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Sweeeeeeeet.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
I posted on css.net but I'm thinkin maybe a meet and cruise on the 11th of april. Let me no who wants 2 go
A cruise after cars & coffee would be awsome. Lets try and plan 1 on the
18th since auto-x falls on the 11th. I was just thinking about a red rock run. We need to get some pics out there ! Lets mobilize on this one.

CAT - Registration ends for nellis tomorrow. Im not sure if you need to pre reg since you are probably allowed on the base already. But make sure just in case, we want to see you out there. Also, I think we need to talk about your SP9000s ;)

41 - 60 of 85 Posts