Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

61 - 80 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
DON'T. Registration is capped for civilians, if you pre-reg it takes a spot for a civie. As AF personnel you do not have to pre-reg, you show up, show military ID, and run for $15. ;)

·
Registered
5,612 Posts
Hot damn....what a great morning. Started off wet and a tad of drizzle. Then it all dried up and the course was totally dry by race time. I learned this car can definitely do more than I've ever pushed it to do. Tons to learn, but after 4 runs on the course I hit only 1 cone. Not sure if it affected my time since I don't know if it stayed where it should. I really appreciate Nick helping me learn this and BB for coercing me to come out and play. Best time was 60.1 secs. Those 2 were playing 3-6 secs faster than me.

Now, on to next weekend. What say you all about the Red Rock run after the Cars and Coffee meet?

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
If I'm in town, I'm down. Might be in UT though.

Today was a BLAST. SKTZ - you best get yer ass out to one of these events, son! ;)

I can't believe I let that Mini beat me. No excuses - I didn't drive like I know I can. On a relatively fast course that favored the RL no less. :shakes head:

·
Registered
740 Posts
I was all set up to go to Nellis and I ended up having to work....sucks.

Hope you all had a blast, I will be out at the next one....speaking of which when is it?

If I'm in town, I'm down. Might be in UT though.

Today was a BLAST. SKTZ - you best get yer ass out to one of these events, son! ;)

I can't believe I let that Mini beat me. No excuses - I didn't drive like I know I can. On a relatively fast course that favored the RL no less. :shakes head:

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
LVMS, next weekend (23rd I believe).

·
Registered
5,612 Posts
Any words yet on who is planning to be at the Cars n Coffee this weekend? Still interested to make a ride to Red Rock?

·
Registered
740 Posts
But of course....I have to move the office on that weekend....aarrgghhh

BTW, I wanted to talk to you about picking up a can of the niteshades off of you, let me know the price and when and we are golden.

LVMS, next weekend (23rd I believe).

·
Registered
740 Posts
I can hopefully be at cars and coffee, but the ride out to redrock I would have to be out.

Any words yet on who is planning to be at the Cars n Coffee this weekend? Still interested to make a ride to Red Rock?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
well a monkey wrench may have just been thrown into my red rock run. If i gotta be at work by 11am I dont think I could squeeze it. Maybe next saturday the 25th if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
5,612 Posts
No can do on the 25th. My kid's Cub Scout Expo is that day and I also have a weaponsfest (military thing) that day.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
**** - I completely forgot it was this weekend! I was literally sitting around with nothing to do, LMAO. Damnit - why nobody posting day of or day before the event!?!?

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Ditto - I get so fucking busy these days, I can't keep shit straight, lol. Thank God the SCCA calender is easy to find... Even then I have a written copy handy at all times, lol.

Speaking of which - did you get my VM? 4 Hoosier R-comps with 70% tread for ~$315 shipped..! Get it man!

·
Registered
5,612 Posts
No cash right now. I know that's a helluva a deal. I'm still trying to get my garage put together and I still owe the old lady some money for the Remington 1903A3 rifle I bought a couple weeks ago. Gonna have to pass this time. I appreciate you looking out though!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Theyre trying 2 put a meet together on july 10th at like 7 at russel and eastern. Dont know what else is planned Ill let u guys know

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Update on that? Who's "they"? The 'balts? 7 AM or PM?

61 - 80 of 85 Posts