Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

Cars and Coffee Meet !! Vegas

5K views 84 replies 8 participants last post by  Cat Ion 
#1 ·
So Bigbrother and I will be there tomorrow. Anyone else down?

#2 ·
Damnit!!!! always read these things after the fact. When would be the next time everyone!!!! I'm not on here a lot, so give me some advanced notice and I'll be there.....

#3 ·
Next saturday is no good, Auto-X event out @ Stateline !!! :bananahum
Maybye the week after ?

#4 ·
I'll make it a point to be there on 1/31/09.....hopefully see some of you there, you too Dez even though you have an Evo......lol.

#5 ·
I probably wont be able to make it. Its my girl's birthday, im pretty sure i'll be on lock down. But the 7th will be a go for sure !

#7 ·
Feb 7th sounds good.

The location is near Eastern and the 215. South on Eastern from the 215 and it will be about 1/2 mile on your left at the light past Serene....there is an Einstein's Bagel and LV Motorcars.

#14 · (Edited)
You better make it out.....I haven't even seen the EVO yet....lol.

I am ususally there around 8-8:30ish.....hope to see you all there. Barring any rain as it is in the forecast.

#15 ·
A little birdie told me that the turbo Solstice that was/is/will be in the Bullrun TV show on Speed will be at a Cars and Coffee soon... they're local to Vegas!

And it was a turbo LE5, not a GXP.

#17 ·
Per the other thread, I will be attending cars & cofee next on Feb 14th, as I'm leaving town for a couple days. Plus it's supposed to rain tomorrow anyway.

Anyone down for rescheduling the official meet to a sunnier and not bigbrother-less feb 14? Say, 8 am? I'll bring some hot chicks who will be very angry at being up that early if it helps... They will pose in very little clothing for little or no money, too... :p

That Solstice is there a lot. It's very cool, as is the owner. He also autocrosses it from time to time!

#18 ·
Anyone down for rescheduling the official meet to a sunnier and not bigbrother-less feb 14? Say, 8 am? I'll bring some hot chicks who will be very angry at being up that early if it helps... They will pose in very little clothing for little or no money, too... :p
I'm down for changing to the 14th if everyone is cool with that, seeing as how it is going to rain tomorrow and I have work to do as well.

#21 ·
But isn't Valentine's night more important than the morning....lol

Everyone just let me know and I'll try to be there.

#22 ·
Prolly too late to post this - is anyone gonna show? Cat can't, Hangon isn't sure, and it might rain. :(

All for trying on the 21st and trying to get our bowtie-wearin' brethren there too..?

#23 ·
damn you all!!!!!! arrggghhhh I was there, lots of nice rides....I'll post some pics later.

#24 ·
See my post above, lol. I wasn't sure who was gonna be there and never heard back from Ionick so I didn't go. Sorry dude, if I'd known I totally woulda shown up!

NEXT WEEK 100% EVERYBODY PLAN ON IT NO EXCUSES!

Gonna post on CSS too and get some of them in on this. 4 or 5 IRL's and a couple of CSS' wouls make for a pretty decent showing. Anyone up for meeting up hella early and gettin some breakfast and a group wash thing going befor we head over? No way in hell I'm gettin' up that early - but I could certainly stay up that late (went to bed at 6 am this morning, lol)... :D

#25 ·
Group Wash thing?!?!???!?!?! I thought we were going to check out cars.....lol

I'm down for next week, so everyone let me know what's up. I will hopefully have my car washed, we shall see.

#29 ·
I believe there should be 3 of us there so far, me, Bigbrother, and Ionkick.

Hopefully I won't be sittin there by myself this time....

#30 ·
yup, im a definite. I'll aim to be there by 730am. But i gotta be out by 9 930 the latest....gotta work another double :(

#31 ·
I also understand that there will be a few cobalts as well, some guys from the "other" site that cannot be mentioned....lol.

#33 ·
Let me know when you all plan to do this again. Now that I have most of my house unpacked, I can actually clean my car and make it showable....except for the key scratch along the roof of my car.

#34 ·
yeah it was nice meeting you guys, we'll have to do it again soon. Mabye the weekend after next? post up and we'll plan it.

#36 ·
Got my car back from the auto body shop for the key-to-the-paint repair. Looks like new now. So at least it is worthy to attend. Lemme know the next time y'all will meet up.

#37 ·
I see no reason why we can't all meet at Cars & Coffee again next Saturday - anyone else down?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.