Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you guys are looking for a cat back, the guys who made my exhaust back in Aug. of 04 made a cat back for our cars. They made a jig and can make any size cat back mandral bent with whatever muffler you want. I know they have a site with pics of the all the exhausts they make but I don't remember the name of the site. Just call them up and they can get you a cat back, I know they might have a few in stock since they made 2 for our cars while I was there when they did mine.

Miami Muffler (305) 255-7704
Ask for Jeff

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
Well, ya didn't answer this last time I asked, so I'll ask again. Where in Miami is this shop located, and how much did that whole set up cost ya?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Blue04RedLine said:
Well, ya didn't answer this last time I asked, so I'll ask again. Where in Miami is this shop located, and how much did that whole set up cost ya?
It is close to Cutler Ridge. Mine costed quite a bit more then a cat back, also had to buy the HKS Muffler wich is pricey.

Call them and they will get you a price on a Cat Back, they can not sell my set up to the public since I have no cat.

·
Registered
391 Posts
so i called this shop today.... for starters Jeff no longer works there. the system they had left over to make the jig they sold because the deal for a 20+ purchase fell thru. so i guess all that means no catbacks.

when was the last time you talked to these guys?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts