Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking through ebay and i came across this Catback Exhaust and i was wondering if it could be used on our Redlines. I didnt check to see if there was a thread about this so forgive me if there is.

·
Registered
674 Posts
At $135.00, I would seriously question the quality of the product....Seems a little cheep.

Just me though.....

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
its ebay :p everything is cheap in price! i was lookin at same thing too but hopefully u buy yours and give me the feed back so i can buy one ;)

l8r and gl :)

·
Registered
153 Posts
I know guy who makes custom exhaust systems and he is going to make me one as soon as i get the cold air intake we are going to get on making one and have it dyno tested if all goes well and there is enough intrest im sure we can figure out something for a group buy. definitly pays to have a shop owner in your car club :D

·
Registered
168 Posts
its 2.5 all the way back, thats what we have already except for the rear section that goes down to 2.25 i don't think its worth the 138 plus shipping

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
There is no way I'd replace my factory exhaust with a $135 Ebay exhaust. That place blows! The only thing it's good for is making mental notes of what products NOT to buy... if you think that a $135 exhaust is somehow going to be better than your quality stock one, go for it. I hope you don't live in a state that has a real winter, or decent humidity, otherwise my guess is you should keep this guys number. You'll probably need a new exhaust after next winter.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
redline603 said:
I know guy who makes custom exhaust systems and he is going to make me one as soon as i get the cold air intake we are going to get on making one and have it dyno tested if all goes well and there is enough intrest im sure we can figure out something for a group buy. definitly pays to have a shop owner in your car club :D
fab up a nice 3inch setup, with a nice muffler, that sounds decent, and makes gains, and i'll buy one, maybe a couple extras

·
Registered
153 Posts
Vita said:
fab up a nice 3inch setup, with a nice muffler, that sounds decent, and makes gains, and i'll buy one, maybe a couple extras
definitly we are going to do it up nice also if you look at our stock set up there are quite a few bends in the piipe that are nasty like the 90 degree one right near the rear tire we are going to try to get those types of things worked our but ill keep posting on how its coming hopefully going to start working on it this weekend :D

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
redline603 said:
definitly we are going to do it up nice also if you look at our stock set up there are quite a few bends in the piipe that are nasty like the 90 degree one right near the rear tire we are going to try to get those types of things worked our but ill keep posting on how its coming hopefully going to start working on it this weekend :D
i also love how they mount the o2 bung...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts