Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
^^^this. I heard from Qwik he said you were nicer in person than on line. He also said to thank ZZP - Matt and Ryan were friendly and real good to the 'balters at the drag strip with rides and all. That the Cars were fast. That Area 47 got fastest SC award - 2.6 on e85 yikes!
He tols me USMC is wiked fast and Steddy was outtacontrol...Matt's Autowerks 'balt was really well finished...should be strong when they turn the boost up.... I wish I was there with Blazin'ss, maybe next year.

·
Likes "Cheese" and "Head"
16,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol last pic is FTW
Canada and WI united! lol

Looked like an awesome meet!
It was a lot of fun. The weather was perfect. They should have had a wet tee shirt contest or something...

Where's zach.....:rofl:
"Supposedly" his girlfriend made other plans for them that weekend. So he couldn't make it...

Surprisingly, OneCOLDBIZL272, who is getting called out on his [email protected] stock blower 1/4 mile time showed up. He laid low.

·
16,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha, I'm glad you got that joke and that you got to meet him.
I gave John a hard time about causing problems on the forum. I told him things have settled down since he left! lol But I would still love to have him back.

Josh and Shaun from 0TTP were supposed to be there to but couldn't make it. I would have liked to meet those guys.

My RL was parked right next to ZZP's Turbo LSJ. So I got to chat with Matt and Ryan a little. They were the biggest surprise because they are really really great guys. Yes they work for ZZP and are in the business of selling products but they are car enthusiasts just like the rest of us. They were very nice to everyone and made their rounds all over the meet.

Got to chat with Area about my SS/TC kill, owning TVSs and even a little tuning.

Look at me "Name dropping!" :eek:

It was a great time. It was nice being around all the Ecotec experts at the meet. Everyone is so friendly in real life.

·
16,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I take my hat off to JP for showing up. He drove 14 hours to make it to the meet. That really shows his commitment to the platform and his devotion to the people who drive them.

He is still working on new products for the Delta. Its great to have people like him supporting us.

·
16,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Did he talk about any new parts?
He is working on a 5 point seat belt bar for the RL. He actually installed one in a Cobalt at the meet. But the RL version is going to be different because it will still allow people to use the rear seat and the rear cup holders. :)

Did you get any freebies or anything?
Just some stickers and Stress cow from Rochenbach. Nothing too crazy.

·
Registered
38 Posts
^^^this. I heard from Qwik he said you were nicer in person than on line. He also said to thank ZZP - Matt and Ryan were friendly and real good to the 'balters at the drag strip with rides and all. That the Cars were fast. That Area 47 got fastest SC award - 2.6 on e85 yikes!
He tols me USMC is wiked fast and Steddy was outtacontrol...Matt's Autowerks 'balt was really well finished...should be strong when they turn the boost up.... I wish I was there with Blazin'ss, maybe next year.
it was awesome lining up with him and rob, then getting my ass handed to me without question.

then hearing bryan go from 3rd to 4th and fart the loudest fireball i have ever heard.

good times were had in chi-town :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
I gave John a hard time about causing problems on the forum. I told him things have settled down since he left! lol But I would still love to have him back.

Josh and Shaun from 0TTP were supposed to be there to but couldn't make it. I would have liked to meet those guys.

My RL was parked right next to ZZP's Turbo LSJ. So I got to chat with Matt and Ryan a little. They were the biggest surprise because they are really really great guys. Yes they work for ZZP and are in the business of selling products but they are car enthusiasts just like the rest of us. They were very nice to everyone and made their rounds all over the meet.

Got to chat with Area about my SS/TC kill, owning TVSs and even a little tuning.

Look at me "Name dropping!" :eek:

It was a great time. It was nice being around all the Ecotec experts at the meet. Everyone is so friendly in real life.
where in the hell were you?! i apparently was parked right next to ya

1 - 20 of 39 Posts