Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1099 Posts

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious who we got in these provinces on this forum, post if you live in these provinces...

Im in Winnipeg, MB.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Southey Saskatchewan, working mostly in Lloydminster tho

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
Regina, SK.. working everywhere in Sask.. literally.. everywhere [until I go to SIAST in Regina this fall]

·
Registered
367 Posts
Regina, SK, Working at the ford dealership cleaning cars... for a suprising amount of money. school later for mechanical work. I HAVE HP TUNERS :D:D:D ... sorry that just slipped out.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wholay molay, saskatchewan took all canada's RedLines lol.... wondering where the rest went :p

·
Registered
367 Posts
i know of at least 3 or 4 others in regina as well

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
niiice, any u these places u guys from have cruise nights down ur main city strip?? like here in winnipeg its Sunday's down Portage Ave./Main St.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
the only other redline i know of in london ontario drove down my street the other day, which is weird seeing as its a dead end lol. but yea if that guys is around on here u were in a chilli pepper redline, and u where on shepherd ave a couple of days ago.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
K-Train04RL said:
the only other redline i know of in london ontario drove down my street the other day, which is weird seeing as its a dead end lol. but yea if that guys is around on here u were in a chilli pepper redline, and u where on shepherd ave a couple of days ago.
lol he was stalking you ;)

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
anyone here gone to a saturn or chevy dealership to get the stage II flash/programming??

if so wat did they charge you?

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
theres like 4 RL's in Winnipeg.

A blue one, a '06 Red, a '07 silver and mine '07 black

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
XeroState said:
Maybe because the title of the thread says "Central Canada".... hahahah
The title of the thread also say AB, SK, MB, ON...That is like 85% (longitudinally) or canadas length...so, Ottawa, ON fits in the thread, but is far from "Central Canada"...should read northern ontario. :)

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
But he said NS, which isn't listed in the AB, SK, MB, ON...

Way to read Ryan, you really are a failure :) hahaha

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
XeroState said:
Periodic said:
The title of the thread also say AB, SK, MB, ON...That is like 85% (longitudinally) or canadas length...so, Ottawa, ON fits in the thread, but is far from "Central Canada"...should read northern ontario. :)
But he said NS, which isn't listed in the AB, SK, MB, ON...

Way to read Ryan, you really are a failure :) hahaha
Speaking of reading...I wasn't mentioning anything about NS...but rather how the thread title includes Ontario, which covers a great GREAT ammount of east-west distance...yet the majority of Ontario (population wise) doesn't even come close to "Central Canada"...

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
lol well i guess i could have made it GREATER MID - EAST CANADA lmao.

1 - 20 of 1099 Posts