Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1146 Posts

·
Registered
8,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so whos going tonight? i want to, but i start my 2nd job today(mod money job) installing hard wood floors. not sure when ill get off, or how beat ill be. I figured the other thread was getting to damn long so we needed a new one.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Ben I hope you're not too tired and up to staying a bit, wanted to talk build info with you, so bring that notepad with you man. I'm already craving them there wings now hahahaha. I'll have Angel and maybe Omar with me too.

·
Registered
412 Posts
red bug road tek, i might make an appearance

·
Registered
412 Posts
well i dunno i just had to "rescue" my brother from a flat tire because hes a dumbass and yeah im getting sum chinese now so ill head over there after a few. wings arent my thing really but ill come to hang

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
I don't get out of the office till around 7:30 so I don't know what time I"ll be there, haven't heard back from Ben either, but fuggit, Omar and Angel will be there with me for some solid wing on wing action

·
Registered
412 Posts
sweet im eating now so ill prolly be getting there around the same time as you vinny

·
Registered
8,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
so ya, after i was finishing up a job yesterday, i was loading some tools up in my trunk and set my keys down in there, and yes like a dumbass i shut the trunk with the doors locked, and my cellphone inside the car. I have an extra set, but christie hangs on to em and she was at work 35 miles away. so i walked to a pay phone, i was downtown so it wasnt very far, and called progressive(road side assistance). they were like "ok, wait on the line while we secure a service, that way you will know somone is coming since we cant call you back." so i waited, and then he comes back on the line and says "ok, somone will be there in about 35-40 min." so i was like ok, it will take me 20 to walk back to my car and then ill only be waiting for 15:D . so i wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait.... not wanting to leave the car to make another call in fear that they would show up while im gone. it was 2 1/2 hours before these mother fuckers showed up! needless to say, it was too late for gators, not to mention i was tired as **** from standing in the sun for 2 1/2 hours after working 2 jobs. I got your message vinny, but i think i was already passed out when you called.

·
Registered
8,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
and for some reason my cable modem at home wont work, so i can only go online at the office

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
holy shit dude, that blows! it's all good man, I had a bad feeling something shitty happened to ya last night. Omar and Angel and I went down there and stayed till around 10:30 or so. no biggie though, there's always next week.

·
Registered
8,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Schizzo97SC2 said:
holy shit dude, that blows! it's all good man, I had a bad feeling something shitty happened to ya last night. Omar and Angel and I went down there and stayed till around 10:30 or so. no biggie though, there's always next week.
my bad man. ill be there fer sher next week, so we can start planning our attack on this thing... unless i see you before then. is everybody still trying to go to the track on friday?

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
I just got back from an overnight trip to Ft Lauderdale. God do I hate south Florida. Regional sales meeting, what a joke! I did 100+ all the way down the Turnpike yesterday morning around 6am and made it there in about 2 hours and 50 minutes. Coming home sucked on 95 because of the fires!

I will be there next week, nothing on my work schedule right now.

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
Kick ass, I will acually be able to go this week. I was getting damn tired of working Mondays.

Ben, the show was bad ass. I definately gotta come check you guys out again. And stay for the whole time this time lol.

Matt, any word on the wing yet? If you want, I lost the number, so if you wat to give it to me again (I know its like the 3rd time now) I'll give them a call today, and see whats goin on.

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
redline13 said:
Matt, any word on the wing yet? If you want, I lost the number, so if you wat to give it to me again (I know its like the 3rd time now) I'll give them a call today, and see whats goin on.
I have been out of town. I need to call them today. He said Monday or Tuesday...yesterday or today...when I was there last week.

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
Keyser Soze said:
I just got back from an overnight trip to Ft Lauderdale. God do I hate south Florida. Regional sales meeting, what a joke! I did 100+ all the way down the Turnpike yesterday morning around 6am and made it there in about 2 hours and 50 minutes. Coming home sucked on 95 because of the fires!

I will be there next week, nothing on my work schedule right now.
Isn't the turnpike fun with trips like that? Unless it's some special holiday weekend there usually isn't any significant police presence. Where in Ft. Lauderdale did ya go, I'm from down there. Sorry I didn't make it to gators AGAIN on monday, I just passed out when I got home from work.

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
Blue04RedLine said:
Isn't the turnpike fun with trips like that? Unless it's some special holiday weekend there usually isn't any significant police presence. Where in Ft. Lauderdale did ya go, I'm from down there. Sorry I didn't make it to gators AGAIN on monday, I just passed out when I got home from work.
I stayed at Bahia Mar on the beach. I did not see one RL on my entire trip.

1 - 20 of 1146 Posts