Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

21 - 40 of 1146 Posts

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
Keyser Soze said:
I stayed at Bahia Mar on the beach. I did not see one RL on my entire trip.
Bahia Mar is nice. Did you go over to Beach Place while you were down there? Cool little place with some restaurants and such. My high school had homecoming in Bahia Mar in 03 and 04, it's a nice place from what I was able to see.

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
Keyser Soze said:
I stayed at Bahia Mar on the beach. I did not see one RL on my entire trip.
Bro thats where I stayed when my family and I went down there. Its pretty nice.

Did you get a chance to go to Blondies' while you were there? Its this little bar / pool hall. Its pretty chill in there, plus they played some baddass music.

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
We went across the street to the Oasis bar, which sits right on A1A. Had an alright time, more business than anything else. Did not have the chance to take in the night life!

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
So whose goin Monday night?

I know Vinny, Ben, and Chris might go. Josh, where you at??????

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
redline13 said:
So whose goin Monday night?

I know Vinny, Ben, and Chris might go. Josh, where you at??????
I'm not gonna be up here this week. I'm headin back down to ft. lauderdale to pack up the rest of my stuff in my parents house, because they're movin up here soon and I'm not gonna get another chance to go home and pack this stuff. I'm gonna have to hit up Gators next week.

·
Registered
412 Posts
ill be coming on monday, really i promise

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
Word!!!!!

who else. . .Ben, Vinny?

·
Registered
8,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
yep

qowidbfgo;qiefnb

·
Registered
8,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Schizzo97SC2 said:
the shortirican (Omar) just called me, he'll probably be coming out too.

sweet... that guy cracks me up!

·
Registered
412 Posts
wow am i hungry

·
Registered
412 Posts
only 56 more minutes vinny! lol

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
Wow, so I am not the only one addicted to this thing!! I thought I would be the only one to come and log in. Vinny, and Matt are both online, weird! Atleast I am not alone.

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
Keyser Soze said:
Wow, so I am not the only one addicted to this thing!! I thought I would be the only one to come and log in. Vinny, and Matt are both online, weird! Atleast I am not alone.
Hey man, don't feel bad, i'm on at least a good 6 hours at work. . .but then again, When you have nothing to do but watch the news that you don't care about. . .what else is there? lol

·
Registered
8,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
i lurk these boards for hours in the shadows of my corner cubicle.... mwwaahahahaha

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
okay then I don't feel so bad! Maria thinks I am nuts for being on here so often! I swear this site is like crystal meth! If someone cut me off I would probabaly go nuts!! It's gonna be lonely without Vinny on here for a few days!

21 - 40 of 1146 Posts