Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

101 - 120 of 1146 Posts

·
Registered
8,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
Schizzo97SC2 said:
I wouldn't waste your time or money with a MAF-T, but hey that's just my opinion.
the maf-t is no good? cant you fine tune your A/F ratio with it?

·
Registered
412 Posts
wow thats not good i was gonna say if you want it ben theres one for sale in the forsale section but i would say stay away from it now.

·
Registered
8,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
i see

10 char...

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
Blue04RedLine said:
Sounds like a long night. Sorry I wasn't out there, but right now eating out isn't something I can really afford to do more than once a week, and me and the girl already had our once this week :(. I'll be in ft lauderdale next week, so, see you guys in 2 weeks I guess (Rob, see ya sooner in ft laudy).
Lookin forward to it. I need a damn vacation. :rolleyes:

Ahriman said:
i passed out watching tv... woke up at like 945. im seriously craving some f'ing wings. and its storming like a motherfucker right now... i love tropical storms/hurricanes.
I glad to know i'm not the only one who didn't go. I also passed out watchin the tube.

·
Registered
8,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
redline13 said:
I glad to know i'm not the only one who didn't go. I also passed out watchin the tube.
thats how i get down

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
Ahriman said:
thats how i get down
lol I started falling asleep with the 360 controller in my hand, so I decided that I probably shoundn't play anymore, as not to hurt my live standings. :D

·
Registered
8,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
redline13 said:
lol I started falling asleep with the 360 controller in my hand, so I decided that I probably shoundn't play anymore, as not to hurt my live standings. :D
that shit is funny... i fall asleep all the time with a comic book in my hands:D christie says she sits there and watches the book bob up and down for a few seconds before i drop it... i told her when she sees that to take the book from my hands so i dont **** it up

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
Ahriman said:
that shit is funny... i fall asleep all the time with a comic book in my hands:D christie says she sits there and watches the book bob up and down for a few seconds before i drop it... i told her when she sees that to take the book from my hands so i dont **** it up
ha, I was just going to say, "you have her save it right?" But I guess she already does. lol I was pissed, I sneezed on my "spiderman vs venom: the final battle" the other day. I thought I got snot on it. But, its all gravy. Thank god for having 2 copies :D

·
Registered
8,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
redline13 said:
ha, I was just going to say, "you have her save it right?" But I guess she already does. lol I was pissed, I sneezed on my "spiderman vs venom: the final battle" the other day. I thought I got snot on it. But, its all gravy. Thank god for having 2 copies :D

are you reading anything current. with as big of a spider man fan as you are, you should deff be reading... its a pretty crazy/exciting time to be reading marvel, alot his going down and spider man is right in the middle of alot of it.

civil war #1 just came out a couple weeks ago, you can probably still find a copy of it on the shelf, and that would be a perfect place for sombody to pick up on whats happinen.

·
Registered
412 Posts
so how many of you will be attending gators tomorrow? are we gonna change the location?

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
ionicfury said:
so how many of you will be attending gators tomorrow? are we gonna change the location?
I will definately be there. I don't work at all on tuesday, so I plan on being there for a while.

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
I am going to try an make it tomorrow night. I got busy with Work last week and couldn't make it. but this week I have nothing as of yet! Hope to see you all there!

·
Registered
412 Posts
ill be there with my stage 2 beast

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
stage 2 is teh fastar...

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
I'll be there, Omar probably will, as probably Heath, and Bob will definitely be there.

Angel is having surgery today on her foot so she'll be home with my mother in law drugged up and such.

Working early today too so I'll be out of the office around 5:30ish

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
Schizzo97SC2 said:
I'll be there, Omar probably will, as probably Heath, and Bob will definitely be there.

Angel is having surgery today on her foot so she'll be home with my mother in law drugged up and such.

Working early today too so I'll be out of the office around 5:30ish
Send Angel my best wishes! I'm sure everything goes well. Vinny, give me a call when you are getting ready to go up there, and i'll meet you there. (and yes, I will answer my phone this time :rolleyes: )

·
Registered
8,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #119
i might make it.................................................

101 - 120 of 1146 Posts