Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
matt(mgm) found a good deal on ebay for a LM-1 for our air/fuel tuning needs so i went ahead and bought it. heres a link to what the product actually comes with...http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270089540303&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSA:MT:11

so im thinking we are going to do this.... since everyone is going to be using this the price is as follows.... $30 bucks for your first use and then your set. so ill make my money back and the group gets the reward of tuning air/fuel now! mods if you can please sticky this to the florida section. thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,863 Posts
Game on, suckas!

And the sooner we get our "funds" to 'slut, the sooner he can start lookin' into and BUYING a laptop, so he can join me in the tuning know-how. (Two heads are better than one!)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so last night i found a note on the front door from dhl.... they already tried to deliver the lm-1 yesterday but i wasnt home lol talk about fast shipping damn! ill be getting it today.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,405 Posts
NICE! we can tune afr now! i still plan on getting hpt for my laptop eventually... but you know, somthing came up :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
409 Posts
Track Slut said:
so last night i found a note on the front door from dhl.... they already tried to deliver the lm-1 yesterday but i wasnt home lol talk about fast shipping damn! ill be getting it today.
hey...I hope you haven't forgot about me...I would like to get the A/F tune but if you can't I would at least like a base tune...I was hopen you would do it for me at the meet this saturday....Plez let me know what i need if you can do it....Or we can just talk at the track...plez don't let me down....:) :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,863 Posts
/\ you're a clown...

What'd I say - $75??? We won't have time to tune/tweak your AFR on Saturday, but I can flash some traction control and fan/cooling stuff...REAL basic, but a start.

At some point soon, we can get together with the LM-1 and fix your AFR a bit...but, my car, along with Track Slut's are to be done first, before we go messin' with everyone elses.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,961 Posts
mgm1979 said:
/\ you're a clown...

What'd I say - $75??? We won't have time to tune/tweak your AFR on Saturday, but I can flash some traction control and fan/cooling stuff...REAL basic, but a start.

At some point soon, we can get together with the LM-1 and fix your AFR a bit...but, my car, along with Track Slut's are to be done first, before we go messin' with everyone elses.
Hey now, don't forget me! :werd:

The new downpipe should be here next week, so i'd like to throw those 60#s and the 2.7 on with the downpipe and get something going.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,863 Posts
redline13 said:
Hey now, don't forget me! :werd:

The new downpipe should be here next week, so i'd like to throw those 60#s and the 2.7 on with the downpipe and get something going.

Sure...we can "guinea pig" you too...figured most would want myself to do the bulk of the "testing" :shrug03:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,961 Posts
mgm1979 said:
Sure...we can "guinea pig" you too...figured most would want myself to do the bulk of the "testing" :shrug03:
Hey man, you know i'm all about testing shit out. Not to mention, even if we do **** something up, I won't be driving it for a while. Which gives us plenty of trouble shooting time. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,924 Posts
mgm1979 said:
/\ you're a clown...

What'd I say - $75??? We won't have time to tune/tweak your AFR on Saturday, but I can flash some traction control and fan/cooling stuff...REAL basic, but a start.

At some point soon, we can get together with the LM-1 and fix your AFR a bit...but, my car, along with Track Slut's are to be done first, before we go messin' with everyone elses.
matt MGM i remember when i had my LM-1 and you made fun of me because you said it looked like I had a gameboy for a AFR unit. :( :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
409 Posts
mgm1979 said:
/\ you're a clown...

What'd I say - $75??? We won't have time to tune/tweak your AFR on Saturday, but I can flash some traction control and fan/cooling stuff...REAL basic, but a start.

At some point soon, we can get together with the LM-1 and fix your AFR a bit...but, my car, along with Track Slut's are to be done first, before we go messin' with everyone elses.
oops my bad bro...I keep gettin you and track slut mixed up...I forgot it was you i was talkin about...But it sounds good to me...I will see you saturday...
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top