Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got rid of my 2000 ford lightning and let my wife pick out another car that she would like. Well I never thought I would own a Saturn. I come from a long line of American muscle, ( 69 corvette, Lightning, TransAm, GMC Cylone, GN,and so on) It was hard to except a 4 banger. I gave her one condition, that it had to be sporty. She said she liked Saturn and had good luck with them and she new a salesman that she bought two other Saturns from.( before we were married). I have been driving the Redline for about three weeks now and let me say that I am hooked on the car. It is so much fun to drive and I was very impressed with its power. I am looking forward to doing some up grades as soon as things start hitting the market. Have any of you guys seen any good up grades? Anyway, that is my story and I look forward to learning about my new toy. :cool: Quicksilver................

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
AEM is supposedly working on a CAI that should hit the market fairly soon

·
Registered
42 Posts
ill beleive it when i see it, they told me that in 2002 when the ecotec came out in the cavalier, that it would only be a few months, it didnt come out til jan or feb 2004, so a few months was more than 2 years

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info.--- I see some of the import people are really being hard on the Ion Redline. I guess their getting a little worried. Still think Saturn is on to something hear, and at least GM is going in the right direction. This car runs and handles great......Thanks :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts