Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
ugh, had to take a pry bar hold it up against the trans and the frame and put pressure against the frame, it flexed abotut 1/4 inch so i could get the tool out.....all is well :)

·
Registered
879 Posts
Great how-to! It inspired me to change mine next weekend. I just ordered the fluid from my dealer.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Is there a separate fluid necessary for LSD equipped transmissions?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thank you very much...I'm coming up on 125k on my 2006 RL Comp and the clutch spring broke, and it's hard to shift below 40F until it drives about 5 miles.....I'm going to have to do some serious below dash and under-car work, these photos are a going to be a big help.
Macho Gracias !!!

TIIMBO

PS. - After all these years I am still fighting the dreaded 1182 code. I will add a log of my experiences in that thread.

PPS - I still don't care what they say...these are the most fun little bastards I have ever driven...and I used to have a BMW 3 series. It Sucked compared to the Redline...IMHO.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
I had the 1182 for 2 years then I took it to the dealer and they cleaned my injectors

and a new air cleaner

-

I know laugh everyone

code gone for 6 months now

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
PPS - I still don't care what they say...these are the most fun little bastards I have ever driven...and I used to have a BMW 3 series. It Sucked compared to the Redline...IMHO.[/QUOTE]

agree..
I have owned a few cars and a couple new ones -

IRL "picks you up" and fun

only IRL in my area which makes it even better

21 - 29 of 29 Posts