Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
damn.....do you know what speed the top of 4th is at? I'd like to know how fast I was going when I raced that accord.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
nice man, the car is great at that speed, ive been there once but got pulled over and will never go there again unless at a track

·
Super Moderator
4,617 Posts
4th ends at about 123mph.

I've done 135mph on the Highway racing my friend in his SVT Contour.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Hey SPL, did your redline come with a black piece surrounding the radio and a/c stuff?

Mine was silver. I didn't like it so I painted it black. It looks OK for now, but not something I wanna keep on there for good. I'd like to get a black one like yours.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What I did is swap the one out of my wifes sedan and gave her mine. The silver looks better in her car because she has a gray interior. and I know I should of gone the extra 1500 rpms but my wife was pissed as it was :D

·
Registered
196 Posts
SPLREDLINE said:
What I did is swap the one out of my wifes sedan and gave her mine. The silver looks better in her car because she has a gray interior. and I know I should of gone the extra 1500 rpms but my wife was pissed as it was :D
Would it be possible for you to post a picture of the entire trim piece installed in your car? I've always wondered what a black trim piece would look like in my car. I think it would blend better with a black dash anyway. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
SPLREDLINE said:

Aaaaaaahhhhhh..........so the sedan ones DO fit our cars.

I'm ordering one on Monday.

I called the dealer today and they didn't even know if they were interchangeable. They only make the ones for the QC in Silver they told me.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
SPLREDLINE said:
That is why I am NOT married. lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts