·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Sp00ner said:
Does anyone know any places in the Chicago area, particuarly the NW burbs, that do chroming or powdercoat? I have a Corvette that I'm putting back together plus the Redline that could really benefit from finding a place like that. Thanks!
Sorry to revive the old post but, i was wondering the same thing. I have a couple parts that i wouldent mind getting coated!

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Sp00ner said:
Does anyone know any places in the Chicago area, particuarly the NW burbs, that do chroming or powdercoat? I have a Corvette that I'm putting back together plus the Redline that could really benefit from finding a place like that. Thanks!

I used to take stuff be powerdercoated in Chicago all the time when I worked for an exhibit company. I cant remember the name of the place though. I will find out this week and get a reply back to you guys...

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
vlipke said:
I used to take stuff be powerdercoated in Chicago all the time when I worked for an exhibit company. I cant remember the name of the place though. I will find out this week and get a reply back to you guys...
Very nice, I would love to get sum parts coated :bananahum

1 - 4 of 4 Posts