1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
are you going to the show? i assume they're there before they come to us in milwaukee.

if you did, was the SKY there? was the pontiac solstice? i'm getting excited because the show moves up here on 2/26 i believe. i'm going to take massive pictures of both!!!!!!!!!!

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Sky as there, the Aura was there, the Solsctice.... hmmm... didn't see it, forgot it would be there, saw it last year and kinda zipped though the Pontiac section, stopped at the GTO (DAMN NICE CAR), and the G6-GT/GTP (Also a very nice new ride, anyone look at one yet??), but was in a real hurry so i didn't stay much longer. Come down here and see it, it's the biggest one yet, Dodge actually has a test track that they spin you around if ya want. They Jeeps had a 25' tall hill with a 40% incline that they were driving up, over, and then stopping 1/2 way down on the 40% grade to show you how well the brakes work!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
399 Posts
I can't wait for the show, gotta see the SKY. Last year I spent almost my whole visit in and around the ION Red Line. This year I get to drive there in one, my how things can change in a year.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I'll be going to the Chicago Auto Show this Saturday. Then, on Monday I'll be going to the Saturn dealership and ordering my 2005 Ion Redline with the Competition Package. Oh Yea!, Monday 2/21/2005 you can order your Redline with the Competition Package.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts