Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay due to overwhelming demand. its time we all meet up..ive seen too many redlines around here and ive met only one owner.. so lets take a vote.....would u guys rather just meet up one night in some parking lot and chat shoot the shit ..........i tihnk we should all meet up at route 66 raceway this month for test and tune and just own all... whats the dizzle guys....btw my number for u chicagoland peeps is 630-890-6081...call me up if ur around the naperville area and ill glad roll to meet up with ya

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
im thinking june 21st..test and tune at route 66 raceway in joliet...

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i agree but test and tune is on tuesday ngihts only at routhe 66

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
I could make it, I think. I get off at 5:00, and I'm already in Chicago for work. Might be able to pop down there...

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well test and tune is only tuesday nights at rt 66 hopefully everyone can just leave early from work that day or request off but i think the 21st will be good hopefully.. its either that or we could all just meet up somewhere and grab some food and hang out meet everyone its all up to u guys ...so help me out with this i want everyone to vote on ur choice....

I vote tuesday the 21st we meet at route 66 dragway around 3:45 ill give everyone directions from where they will be leaving from. what do we think

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
I'd be there around 6 or so, how late does it run till?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
its open untill 10 pm

$15 addmission
$25 run card

i get about 6 to 8 runs in a night..route 66 is the best drag way u will find in the chicagoland area and its a sanctioned nhra speedway. heres some pics of my last time out. two weeks ago

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Yea, it's a nice track. Was out there for the Super Chevy Show last year!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well see look u guys are all wanting to meet up yet when im trying to set it up no one even takes the time to respond other that spooner and satreld

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Steviepc7 said:
well see look u guys are all wanting to meet up yet when im trying to set it up no one even takes the time to respond other that spooner and satreld
Don't worry about it, there's still time, and sometimes people take a while to decide... if it's two or three of us, great...

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
aight well almost every tuesday im at the track so if anyone ever plans to go to test and tune at rt 66 this summer u need to call me

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.