Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
merry christmas to you too, but shouldnt you be doing this in the general section? or dont u wanna wish those pesky vue owners a merry christmas as well?? ;)

haha just kiddin with ya..... :p

·
Super Moderator
4,617 Posts
No Money from Santa, no mods for the Red Line.

Did get a nice 5.1 Megapixel Digital Camera though.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Santa gave me some money; i ask for nothing but my parents still get me some things and gave me some money. But I will end up using most of the money for the next car payment and cell phone bill. Im really contiplating a header and if it was warmer out I would rig up my own Intake just to hear the whine of the S/C. HEHE well Happy New Year to ALL!!!

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
my highlights were 2 very rare original civil war guns...

some money, and some clothes.....alot of other stuff, but nothin to write home about, aside from the nifty calendar of herself that my girlfriend made me ;)

hope everyone had a great one!:)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got lowering springs and the Redline decal thar goes on the windsheild.I installed the lowering springs already.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Redline 1 said:
I got lowering springs and the Redline decal thar goes on the windsheild.I installed the lowering springs already.
PICS? PICS? PICS? Inquiring minds want to know!! :D

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My Redline

My Redline is a blue one I bought in duncanville Texas(by Dallas)anyway its kinda diffrent It was on display a the dallas fair.I got it discounted because of people getting in and out of it.I paid 17,000 out the door it fully loaded every option but big wing.But the weird thing about this car is.That it has extra Ion decals behind the rear windows in that blank spot.It looks pretty good.So I just put my supercharged decals right under the Ion decal.Soon as I get someone over here with a digital camera i'll put some pic up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts