Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for clear corner markers or a DIY way to make them. Please Help!!

·
Registered
130 Posts
I've been thinking on this as well, hunted around for a replacement lens just now. This may be very difficult to make right, but if I find these fit: 2009 Saab 9-3 2.0T Sport Sedan - Touring Photo Headlight - Consumer Guide Automotive chop the corner off w/ a little extra to melt down the edge to seal, I may have clear lenses and possibly some nice leds to add into the HL fixture afterward. dunno 'till I look close.

·
Likes "Cheese" and "Head"
16,890 Posts
nice find but are those just the top lenses? so you would have to paint or do something to the orange housings if im thinking correctly?
Yes. It is just the top.

pcclear used to make them. He required that you send him your stock side markers. He would separate the orange lens from the back of the side marker. Then glue on the clear lens.

I got the last set he ever made. He ran into some personal difficulties and it took him months to finish my set. That is why I have some pics of my car that look like this.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey thanks GMredline, those are exactly what I was looking for!!!!!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Send them to me and I can make them looks like this. Or you can find the vinyl and do it yourself but it took me a little to get the right vinyl and get it to lay right. Looks like paint put totally removable.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thats good shit, send me an address and a price via private message.

·
Likes "Cheese" and "Head"
16,890 Posts
GMredline, no **** but i love you..lol.. i've been looking for these for awhile since that last place and cant find them.. im ordering these next check for sure
:eek:utofclos

lol. jk

I am glad I could help.

:bigthumb:

·
That guy is awesome ^^^
4,432 Posts
how the FFFFFFF do you get these things apart....

·
That guy is awesome ^^^
4,432 Posts
dremel what? grind all the transparent orange plastic off?

·
Registered
192 Posts
I think he means cut along all of the edges, and then pull the orange piece out, and then buy the lenses from the site that Eric provided.

·
That guy is awesome ^^^
4,432 Posts
i have the lenses already, just trying to get the F***ers apart now..

1 - 20 of 30 Posts