Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
lsj longblock $325 obo OPEN TO TRADES

Most of dont remember me but a long time ago I owned 2 RL's in fact the first 2 in WA state. Modded them every way possible and gave up and went to STi's. Anyway I have leftover parts that I dont want mess with shipping and want to sell local.

1. custom steel cowl induction hood (bodywork is complete just needs paint) SOLD!!!!
2. complete LSJ stock engine, nothing wrong with it I picked it up to do a build and then got rid of the car.
3. new flywheel and clutch disc.
4. fuel rail
5. 2 extra wheel perfect for drag wheels (not in perfect condition).

All are best offer.........

·
I
7,838 Posts
I remember you. Is that an OEM flywheel and clutch? Good luck with the sale, bump for you.

·
Registered
5,612 Posts
How much are you asking for the motor? My brother lives in Seattle. If he has somewhere to store it for me I might be interested.

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
7,440 Posts
Yo u got pics of the hood, bump for the sale man, im like 30 minutes from seattle, dunno how far from Port Orchard.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pmed ya back^^^^^

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
$500 for all to the first one with $$ in hand....

·
Registered
8,405 Posts

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
7,440 Posts
Well I'm getting hood, rims and a few other parts including some custom motor mount brackets he made. $150. I gotta get it painted black tho unless I should do a different color.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
7,440 Posts
Dunno if ya got my PMs but I forgot to ask if maybe we can meet somewhere cuz I'm bad with directions and ill follow u to ur house.. I'm really lookin forward to this hood man.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So now down to the longblock, $400 takes it but make it quick cause I am going over to the ss next and craigslist..

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Open to local trades but no SS or RL parts, must be universal or something else....

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bump for new lower price $325

·
DSLSJA Godfather
12,303 Posts
Holy names from the past batman!!

What timing, I just talked to RiceEater the other day lol

Good luck w/ the sale bro.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts