Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
74k Miles. 2004 IRL Daily Driven Year Round. Madison Wisconsin. Mechanically she is all stock as far as I am aware. Lately my clutch pedal has engaging closer and closer to the floor. Today however when I went to go get it picked up from the window tinter she went completely to the floor with little to no resistance. She does start and as I drive her she does build, what I can only describe as, pressure. As I shift from second to third, at about 45 mph @ 4500 rpms I believe and this she has done before at high RPM's, I release the clutch and engage she felt completely normal then shortly after she went back to going almost to the floor. I know this isn't normal and would like to fix it while I still have the money. Is this a slave issue or possibly something else? I know the clutch is good because I have not experienced any slipping issues and she hooks up like noones business. It is, at this moment, simply a travel issue not an engagement issue but who knows how soon that may change. I also just remembered that she had started to squeak recently during engagement. I had just attributed it to the temperature changes we have been experiencing lately.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts