Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought the LSJ Clutch Upgrade kit, see link below, and the ZZP aluminium flywheel. Has anyone else used the same setup, and did you need a spacer? If not, what else could be causing my clutch to not fully disengage the transmission? I bled the line over and over again. And it's wasn't leaking either. Please help.
Clutch kit: LSJ Clutch Upgrade Kit

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bought the LSJ Clutch Upgrade kit, see link below, and the ZZP aluminium flywheel. Has anyone else used the same setup, and did you need a spacer? If not, what else could be causing my clutch to not fully disengage the transmission? I bled the line over and over again. And it's wasn't leaking either. Please help.
Clutch kit: LSJ Clutch Upgrade Kit
Any luck man? Have the same set up but am struggling to bleed the clutch of air

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have the exact setup and it totally changed the car for the best.

They can be an SOB to bleed. I bleed it at the Bleeder on the slave pipe.it was still sloppy. Then I used my mighty vac Kit With a rubber power steering adapter. Placed it over the master cylinder and pulled 12-15hg.You should see bubbles through the clear hoses. I did this and left it on checking it periodically to make sure had constant vacuum. When I felt like the majority of bubbles were gone. I replaced the cap I pumped the brake pedal and the clutch pedal. Noticed a drop in fluid filled and pumped the pedals again started the car and everything worked as designed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts