Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is a camber adjustment something I could do myself? I am pretty sure I would need an alignment afterward. I wanna do this for autocross. The only thing that would concern me is the uneven and early wear of my road tires. Would my tires wear that badly?

·
Registered
54 Posts
hi there, i use to do wheel alingment for 5 years, and im not sure at all its gonna have the effect you think. 1 to do something efficient about the camber you gonna need to adjust the camber at the front and the back of the car with the machine to be precise and do a good job, gonna need shim at the back, cause if you do only the front , the car kind a gonna dive, mean the weight wont be balance in tight turn, even you might find yourself on 3 wheels , the front end gonna want to turn but the rear gonna want to go straigt. It`s my oppinion , do it right or dont do it! :eek:

·
Registered
135 Posts
alredline04 said:
Is a camber adjustment something I could do myself? I am pretty sure I would need an alignment afterward. I wanna do this for autocross. The only thing that would concern me is the uneven and early wear of my road tires. Would my tires wear that badly?
Get it done professionally.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts