Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking to traid my stock 18s for a set of 17s with a good set of all seson tires on them. Going to use them for winter tires.
Mine have 1350 miles on them and are like new. Looking for something with simaler miles on the tires and some cash. 100-300 depending on the rimes and tires condition.
I live in MI near Grand Rapids.

Later

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I want cash becous Im trading a more expensive 18" for a less expensive 17" and mine are alomost new as they only have 1350 miles on them and look like they have 0 miles on them. And they come with the tires that are more expensive then the 17s tires are.
I may go as low as no cash for rims and tires with vary low miles that still look new.

Later

·
Registered
8,188 Posts
They're still stock wheels for stock wheels though..I'd rather not have 18" rims for racing anyway. Your best bet would be to use the SS rims for boat anchors and just pick up a cheap set from Discount Tire with some winter tires. I'm betting you could get an entire set for $800 or so..

·
Registered
4,556 Posts
. And they come with the tires that are more expensive then the 17s tires are.
actually dunlaps are waaaay more expensive.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im not looking for the dunlops though. Im looking for a good all season?winter tire. And no its not to later for winter tires. But it is the right time for summer tires. And thats what rims have on them. So its the right time to get them.
Im selling them now so some one will have a nice set of rims and tires to run during the summer.
Im even willing to take 16s! As long as there in good shape with or without tires!

Make me an offer and ill consider it and get back to you.

Later

·
Banned
943 Posts
Badmunky said:
I want cash becous Im trading a more expensive 18" for a less expensive 17" and mine are alomost new as they only have 1350 miles on them and look like they have 0 miles on them. And they come with the tires that are more expensive then the 17s tires are.
I may go as low as no cash for rims and tires with vary low miles that still look new.

Later
I dont know polished finish usually costs more than the type of finish on the cobalts...

·
Banned
943 Posts
SilverRedLine04 said:
actually dunlaps are waaaay more expensive.
you are not going to tell me the dunlop sps cost more than pirelli pzeros...I don't believe it.

versus

Edit: I BELIEVE IT NOW...jesus that's some expensive rubber Dunlop...

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Umm the stock tires on the Cobalt are 222 each. Where did you find them for 118? I looked every where and 222 was the lowest I could find.
Link please.

Later

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
zeebees said:
I dont know polished finish usually costs more than the type of finish on the cobalts...
Im going by the price listed at the dealer. The 18: cobalt rim is more expensive then the 17" Ion rim.
Later

·
Banned
943 Posts
Badmunky said:
Umm the stock tires on the Cobalt are 222 each. Where did you find them for 118? I looked every where and 222 was the lowest I could find.
Link please.

Later
p-zeros from tirerack are 118 maybe those are 17s...18s probably aren't more than 25 more...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts