Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went on a ride to see my aunt for Easter and this dealer was on the way, 10 min from her. Right out in front begging to be bought. $23,810 MSRP, it had OnStar, Sunroof, Side air curtains as options + $565 Destination chg. Anyone feel like leaving the faith and go get it? :D

Attachments

·
Registered
674 Posts
Lord the ass end of that car is high. I wonder if you can even see out of the back window?

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
barefootrl said:
When I see the 2 together it just reminds me of the great lines of the redline. Still much more sporty to me. I'll keep my RL.

very much agreed. dont get me wrong the cobalt is a good lookin car, and id love to have one, i just think saturn won by a longshot on this one, when the cobalt is supposed to be the "gm special".

·
Registered
296 Posts
Don't know if it's just the pictures not doing the car justice, but I much prefer the looks and lines of the RL over the Cobalt.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jmichna said:
Don't know if it's just the pictures not doing the car justice, but I much prefer the looks and lines of the RL over the Cobalt.
Nah, it's not you. I asked the wife if she thought a Cobalt SS with LSD would be better than an '05 RL with the LSD if we decided to trade this fall. She said, nope, the Saturn has much better looks to it. I just love the way the front styling gives the RL ION the "Wicked Eyes" look. A lot of other cars have to get sh!++y looking eyebrows put on to achieve this look that we have naturally. [cough] SRT-4 [/cough] :D

·
Registered
764 Posts
The Cobalt SS has been in the dealerships here in western PA for about a month. Any dealership I've looked at has at least one if not two SS.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts