Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone,

I have a 04 Silver RL. I love the car, and with bastards at my work screwing with me they are starting to give me second thoughts about not waiting for the SS.

the insurance is cheeper on the RL
Dent resistant panals
17,400 for a loaded RL (after discounts ect.)
looks sweet
the seats
s\c

what do you guys all think, think i made the right choice getting a RL?

Keith-+

·
Registered
617 Posts
SilverRedLine04 said:
hey everyone,

I have a 04 Silver RL. I love the car, and with bastards at my work screwing with me they are starting to give me second thoughts about not waiting for the SS.

Dent resistant panals
looks sweet
the seats
s\c

Keith-+
You made the right choice man ;) Look under our hood, then look under the cobalt hood and tell me who has more room to work with :D

·
Registered
754 Posts
But hey if you have the money to burn go ahead.Of course you would have spent good money on a saturn with different clothes.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Yep, they're the same bolt pattern. Those wheels are fugly IMO plus the new Malibu SS, Monte Carlo SS, and Impala SS will have the same style wheels.

Get the Red Line.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
SilverRedLine04 said:
hey everyone,

Dent resistant panals
looks sweet
the seats
s\c

Keith-+
Hey not to mention the centre-mounted IP (which I for one love BTW)

I see in eSI that the Cobalt SS After Cooler pump is wired exactly the same as the RL. Why dont you look and see if it's backwards too?? IF you hurry and turn in a PIR maybe you can win a Corvette Clock or a Swiss Army knife!! LOL

WopOnTour

·
Registered
10,134 Posts
Of course you made the right choice, Look at the S/S it has NO personality. To me it looks like bland hospital food with a spoiler. Then take a look at your RL and tell me which one has THE look. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts