Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey from what i hear the cobalt ss spoilers look bad on ions, i was wondering if anyone has any pics of a ion with the cobalt spoiler on it.

my spoiler is damaged and i cant find a used RL high rise spoiler in ontario. there is a cobalt spoiler down the road from me cheap, but i dont want to buy it only to find out it looks terrible.

·
Registered
7,304 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Hey from what i hear the cobalt ss spoilers look bad on ions, i was wondering if anyone has any pics of a ion with the cobalt spoiler on it.

my spoiler is damaged and i cant find a used RL high rise spoiler in ontario. there is a cobalt spoiler down the road from me cheap, but i dont want to buy it only to find out it looks terrible.
what colour? i was thinking of going wingless, and i have a silver RL with a high-rise, im in ontario as well.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what colour? i was thinking of going wingless, and i have a silver RL with a high-rise, im in ontario as well.
I need a dark silver my trunk is damaged to soill be getting it all painted to match my car anyways.

Where are you in ontario? im in the newmarket area.

·
Registered
292 Posts
london, i have to find a decent wingless trunk before i take the spoiler off. i dont wanna do any body work (becuase i suck at it) to fill holes. how did you damage your spoiler?

·
Registered
7,304 Posts
good luck finding a wingless trunk! maybe there up in canada, rare here in US,

·
Registered
292 Posts
ya iv been seaching auto wreckers but havent found anything yet. i dont wanna buy a brand new one and paint it, if i cant find one i'll keep the high"rice" spoiler haha.

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
good luck finding a wingless trunk! maybe there up in canada, rare here in US,
You've got to do a search for wingless QC (quadcoupe) trunk which shouldn't be too difficult. Redline only came with lo-rise or ricer-wing option.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
london, i have to find a decent wingless trunk before i take the spoiler off. i dont wanna do any body work (becuase i suck at it) to fill holes. how did you damage your spoiler?
I know where there is a saturn ion storm silver trunk lid with no damage for $75. im not sure if its off of a 4 door or a quad coupe, i dont know if the trunks are different

and i bought the car with it all busted

·
Registered
23 Posts
If you are having a hard time finding a wingless deck lid you could always look online for quad coupes that are for sale at a local dealer and ask if they are willing to swap.

Thats how i got rid of my low rise a few years back. Drove past a dealer by my house and they had a fully loaded Quad coupe just no low rise so i asked if they could swap and i pointed out that it wont raise the price of the car but it would make it harder for some one to try and hagle the price down.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts