1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
168 Posts
I used to lurk on that board for a little, but after a week or so i realized that most of them didn't know what the hell they were talking about.

·
Registered
762 Posts
hahaha thats just great. Some people are just that damn ignorant.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
I
7,838 Posts
So they talk shit about us having Saturns and they are on a forum talking about a car that they don't own yet? And it hasn't even come out yet? Who's the fool? RIIIIIGHT

·
Registered
489 Posts
Well I don't actually go to cobaltss.com, bu I do frequent cobaltss.net and they are quite friendly over there. In fact they like redlines and IONs in general. they even made a special section for us and pontiac pursuit owners. Check it out.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Yea SS.net is better, i mean heck I wouldnt of found this site without that one! Plus I wouldn't have wanted the redline more than the SS without that either...
But they are definetly freindly and all over there

·
Registered
52 Posts
Sorry for others' attitudes

I for one would like to apologize to anyone that has been offended by anybody at cobaltss.com. I haven't been rude to anyone over there (redlines, SRT-4s, hondas, whatever) I really don't care what somebody drives. I can get along with anybody. I just hate when someone comes in and whores up a thread because of what type of cars are involved. And that goes both ways, and I understand that. That is why I am apologizing for anyone that acts... well... stupid over there. I actually appreciate you guys!! I would also like to thank you guys for any info that you may have or might in the future provide us with. Cause yall got a jump start on us ;)

P.S. sorry again fellas, don't hold it against ALL of us.

·
Registered
754 Posts
I found the redline because of the cobalt website.I was looking for a ss cobalt and someone mentioned the redline and said it was almost the same car so the next day I owned a redline.The funniest post I read over there was when someone said they take the worst parts and put them on the saturn and the cobalt gets all the good ones.I find that funny picking through engines and trannys to find the worse ones to put on the saturn.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Man, that sucks.....I will be the first to admit that if someone who was driving an UNMODIFIED Ford Pinto, I would give it to them somthing fierce, but Colbolt vs. Ion? C'mon, no one can be ignorant enough to believe that the parts don't come from the same bin.....Sides, if I wanted my car to look like a castorated vette, I'd buy one from a junkyard.........

1 - 13 of 13 Posts