Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
If it works on the SS it should work on our cars. I saw that video yesterday, and I think it sounds pretty good as well. It would be good if someone could find out who's making that.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Isn't that pillar gauge stock? Maybe we can get it from Chevy dealer (after paying out of our ass for it) and try to work it into our pillar some how...

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
that does sound great. Abit to loud for me though. Oh man that Cobalts have way nicer interiors than our cars.

·
Registered
4,556 Posts
wow they suck at driving

the nipped the limiter how many times?

keith-

·
Registered
762 Posts
I'll confirm all the talks.....yes that is RevItUp Motorsports that made that exhaust. Just to say the video does not do it justice. I first hand have already heard the exhaust and it sounds FUCKING BEAUTIFUL. As for it fitting on the redlines it SHOULD I've read and it seems that we have the same exhaust setup i mean it is the same platform and everything and I'm sorry but I dont like the interior and the gauge pod just won't work in our cars I believe this has been discussed.......anyway back to the fitment I will be going up to RevItUp sometime today and we are going to see if it fits, it should. If it does I'm about to come into some money and going to be the first Redline with the exhuast :) I'll keep you all updated.

·
Registered
141 Posts
D3XXFR said:
I'll confirm all the talks.....yes that is RevItUp Motorsports that made that exhaust. Just to say the video does not do it justice. I first hand have already heard the exhaust and it sounds FUCKING BEAUTIFUL. As for it fitting on the redlines it SHOULD I've read and it seems that we have the same exhaust setup i mean it is the same platform and everything and I'm sorry but I dont like the interior and the gauge pod just won't work in our cars I believe this has been discussed.......anyway back to the fitment I will be going up to RevItUp sometime today and we are going to see if it fits, it should. If it does I'm about to come into some money and going to be the first Redline with the exhuast :) I'll keep you all updated.
definately let us know if it fits the redline.. i have been waiting for exhaust for our cars, and even in the video it sounded nice.. so i can only imagine what it REALLY sounds like.. if you can get a price and when it will be available to us..

·
Registered
146 Posts
Yeah, get a price. If it fits and they can guarantee it will fit with no additional modification, I'll be a customer. Tell them we need an updated version of the video...with no playing around this time. ;)

Later,
Chrome...

·
Registered
141 Posts
Chrome said:
Yeah, get a price. If it fits and they can guarantee it will fit with no additional modification, I'll be a customer. Tell them we need an updated version...with no playing around this time. ;)

Later,
Chrome...
I second that.. lol

·
Registered
146 Posts
Yes, but is the underneath pipe routing the same? Magnaflow lists the CobaltSS and Redline Cat-back system as the same system. This makes me think it is. Anyone got a Cobalt handy they can look at?

Later,
Chrome...

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Is the Magnaflow one out yet??

·
Registered
168 Posts
if i remember correctly the cobalt is 4 inches shorter i don't know if it affects the lenght of the exhaust tho

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
If you check out the Ecotec Build book, it will show you some great pics of the exhaust installed on a Cobalt, from under the car on a lift.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts