Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, wondering if anyone knows where to Still find a pair of coil overs for the IRL platform, 04 specifically (although I’m positive it’s the same up to like 07.) I’ve been looking at old threads, can’t seem to find pedders or any other brands mentioned, also not really looking to drop a whole lot so on the cheaper spectrum is desired. Let me know! Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
933 Posts
Cheap coilovers are horrible. You will spend a ton to do coilovers right on a Delta.

Just do the YYZ/FE5 and be done for a little more than a grand and have an excellent suspension.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the ZZP control arms, and I’ve recently installed the stock suspension brand new from an 07, but it’s just not what I desire, after the summer I’m going to get coil overs, so my question still stands, price not an object anymore. What are coil overs still available for an 04 redline

·
Registered
2 Posts
Go get yourself a set of cobalt ss coilovers and just change the top mount for the front struts. 👍🏼 I’ve heard people doing it with no issues. Also don’t buy the ones for the 2.2’s because it’s a different spring rate. Not as stiff as the 2.0’s

1 - 5 of 5 Posts