Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
where abouts? I live in thornton

where did you get your car dynoed at? and how much?

·
Registered
767 Posts
I'm in Littleton. I got my car dynoed at MAC Autosports in Parker for $55 for 3 baseline runs.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks, the best price I could find wanted like $85!!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nope, i was in thornton. I have seen 2 redlines around here, one is silver with the big wing and the other was black with the small one. would that happen to be anyone here?

·
Registered
541 Posts
Soooo......how many do we have here in CO? I'd say us 3 plus 1 that a friend of my wife's has, plus the black w/big wing I saw in Parker on the 4th......so 5 I know of??

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That would be great, I would def go for that price!! :D ! keep us posted.

·
Registered
541 Posts
LoungeLizard said:
I have before, but dont really have the time.
Last 2 times I went it rained out....So no runs. I want to go, just waiting untill the heat lets off some...

·
Registered
541 Posts
LoungeLizard said:
Anyone want to set up a little meet? Maybe something on a sunday.

Sounds great......Where? Somewhere we can run, or just hang? I am trying to buy a house by the end of the month, so I'll be throwing a house warming party (if everything goes well), waaay the hell out in Elizabeth, but I am up for just about anything!!

·
Registered
767 Posts
Some of my friends are planning a Mt. Evans run, and everyone is invited. I will post when I have more info about it. There will be at least an STi, a JRSC'ed ZX3 focus, 2 turbo foci (one of them would rape us, the other one we are pretty evenly matched) and probably some other foci.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yeah, that would be cool. By the way I've been meanin to ask how old you guys are?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts