Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my Razzi wing and colored turn markers from the paint shop today. Got the turn markers in but have not got to the wing yet. The wing looks sharp, can't wait to get it put on. Here's a pic of the color matched turn markers;

Get my Sprint springs tommorrow and looking foreward to seeing how it looks when it's done :D

·
Registered
943 Posts
Looks nice! What did you do withe the lighting issue? But that does look nice. Something I have been looking at tis painting some of the inside of the headlight. There isn't much in there that is not reflector, but it may be an idea.

Also, did you paint the stock markers?

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I like those side markers a lot. Do you still see light through them when they are on?

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
i would get that done, but here in sac they really get on your ass about that.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
MotorMouth said:
I picked up my Razzi wing and colored turn markers from the paint shop today. Got the turn markers in but have not got to the wing yet. The wing looks sharp, can't wait to get it put on. Here's a pic of the color matched turn markers;

Get my Sprint springs tommorrow and looking foreward to seeing how it looks when it's done :D
That looks tiz-ight

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
furizzle my nizzle ( dunno how to spell that shiznit)

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sp00ner said:
That looks tiz-ight
Thizanx! (uuur, something like that :D )

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
lookin' good!

those lights are pretty pointless anyways, only come on with the lights, and don't blink with the turn signals

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
they don't?

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
well shit im gonna consider it then thank u very much.

·
Registered
289 Posts
MotorMouth said:

Damn that looks good. Brian, I live here in Plymouth. Where did you get that done and how much is it? Additionally, I'm looking for someone here in town to help out putting in a CIA and headers. I pay! ;)

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I payed $200 to have the wing and lights painted. Kind of spendy but the shop that painted it paints alot of high end street rods and the paint match as well as quality is great. Better than the rest of the car unfortunately :rolleyes: . Go figure.

Spikeman, shoot me a PM on that stuff.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Vita said:
lookin' good!

those lights are pretty pointless anyways, only come on with the lights, and don't blink with the turn signals

exactly. I did mine after having the car roughly a month or two, and before that I just took the bulbs out. Only difference is I used vinyl since I got it for free, and lucked out with the color matching about perfect. Cops can't tell what is masked either. Worst case scenario, it's vinyl, so I can peel it off in front of them, but none have ever said a word.

Unfortunately this is prior to the Eibachs though.

looks great in that blue though man, nice job.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Too many decsisions to look at here. On one hand, it looks good. But like venom and Matt, I see different possibles here. The clear lenses would look great also. Plus, one thing in the back f my mind makes me think it looks like a panel just stuck into place, rather than part of the light assembly.

But It looks good too. too many decisions to make. Im' still trying to decide between AEM and K&N...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts