Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to get my oil changed today and my sales guy shows me a red competition package that he's getting prepped for delivery on Saturday...he said it was the floor model which was used at the NY auto show.....when it got to the dealer there were miscellaneous parts missing which they had to replace....the boost gauge and fog lights were nice, I'm not a huge fan of the rims though.....I thought that they were holding up the comp package so I was surprised to see it when I pulled in.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
I'm assuming it's the red one that we've seen the pictures of at the shows. Sounds like it's that exact car. Someone really wants that car that's been showed all around, but I guess I would want it ASAP too, even if it's the show car, and not the latest one off the line.

·
Registered
786 Posts
new2boost said:
Went to get my oil changed today and my sales guy shows me a red competition package that he's getting prepped for delivery on Saturday...he said it was the floor model which was used at the NY auto show.....when it got to the dealer there were miscellaneous parts missing which they had to replace....the boost gauge and fog lights were nice, I'm not a huge fan of the rims though.....I thought that they were holding up the comp package so I was surprised to see it when I pulled in.
Is it Saturn of Greenbrook? The're the one with the 275hp turbo-charged 2.2 Ion.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes it is a red one and it looks exactly like all the pics that have been thrown all over the place.....yea at saturn of greenbrook too, they are actually trying to sell that turbo ION so if anyone is interested I can refer you to my friend and he can let you know about it.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Um - just found this. Anyone know where the turbo car ended up?!

·
Registered
8,713 Posts
hrmmm wanna see if it's still there? sounds halfway decent ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.