Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,617 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
I don't mind how the car's set up with the package. It's better this way than any other way to me. I'm already setting my plans to buy this car. This month went quick to me so I have 11.5 months to go wait.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
I think those wheels would look better on a black RL and I can't stand the boost guage placement. But, that's just a cow's opinion......Moooooo

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
LSD

Nuff said.

·
Registered
181 Posts
since this got kinda off topic. I drove a 2006 silver comp redline yesterday. I must say I was ready to trade our ion in but I'm not allowed lol. I may be in line for a promotion and if I get it we're getting a 3rd car...

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Ive committed myself to an LSD trans with a lad on CSS.net...1400 for LSD trans with 25000miles, and both control arms ...shipped to Canada....

·
Registered
861 Posts
burnrubr88 said:
yeah...anyone with comp package sucks!!!

Comp package sucks? You were just telling me yesterday at my house you would have sex with a man to get my fogs lights off my car?????

·
Registered
12,005 Posts
sierominus said:
Comp package sucks? You were just telling me yesterday at my house you would have sex with a man to get my fogs lights off my car?????
Dang...i did say that, your right. Soooo....since i did ya that favor, when are you gonna give em to me??

·
Registered
861 Posts
burnrubr88 said:
Dang...i did say that, your right. Soooo....since i did ya that favor, when are you gonna give em to me??

hahaha shit head. Still waiting on all my crap to arrive. Finally got those codes taken care of at the dealership. Now lets just wait for my progress springs.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts