Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how much the Comp Pckg. and stock rims cost? Would the Comp ones look good on a Blue Red Line? Thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,452 Posts
They have the stock rims for $310 each here: http://www.trademotion.com/partloca...make=31&model=Ion coupe&year=2004&catalogid=2

I don't really care for the comp package wheels. They look ok on the red car but I don't think they will look good on a blue car. If you really want to see what they would look like don't clean the brake dust off your stock rims for a couple weeks then they should look pretty close to what the comp package ones look like, :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
266 Posts
anyone have a pic of the comp package wheels?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
63 Posts
Hmmm, OEM rims....

Based on prices I've seen for Nissan rims (both regular Nissan rims and rims made by Ray's for Nissan) I'd have to guess..... WAAAAAY to much. If they're forged you can probably expect $400-$500+ each. Or basically twice what you would pay for a ligher, stronger aftermarket rim.

Even the $310 for the regular stock rims is rediculous.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
610 Posts
planetSlowCar1 said:
... If they're forged you can probably expect $400-$500+ each. Or basically twice what you would pay for a ligher, stronger aftermarket rim...
??? Forged is probably strongest you will find in a 1 piece wheel.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,012 Posts
planetSlowCar1 said:
Hmmm, OEM rims....

Based on prices I've seen for Nissan rims (both regular Nissan rims and rims made by Ray's for Nissan) I'd have to guess..... WAAAAAY to much. If they're forged you can probably expect $400-$500+ each. Or basically twice what you would pay for a ligher, stronger aftermarket rim.

Even the $310 for the regular stock rims is rediculous.
The RL wheels are forged.


IMO if I had an 04 I would put the Competition Package wheels on it, from what I've seen the wheels look good on all the colors. The 04 bling bling chrome look doesn't do it for me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
681 Posts
I'm jazzed to see how my wheels look in black powder coat - I'll get them back Thursday or Friday....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
681 Posts
matt said:
Post some pictures when you get them on.
I'll be the proud father, for sure...pictures and cigars all around!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,787 Posts
Jim Lewis said:
I'll be the proud father, for sure...pictures and cigars all around!
Well I am all for that, though you got A LOT of shipping ahead of you...better get started...lol.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top